10 | hollybear

I stared through the window, the silence in the room slowly eating away at me

It has been a few hours since Theo has left the room, and everyone had arrived back from school-- I could hear almost everything from downstairs, they are so loud.  

As much as I'd love to start getting close to Theo, a thought always occurred in my head; 

What about my family?

Yes I know, I shouldn't be thinking about anyone but myself when it comes to mates, but I couldn't help it. My mate was the Alpha of the most ruthless pack known, which also happened to be my pack's biggest rivals. There was almost no way that our packs could be civil just because the Alpha's daughter was the mate of the fearless rival Alpha himself.

But his kisses. Of course, I have been kissed before, I've been in various relationships which had ended before anything serious-- that I was saving for my mate-- and I've had some good kisses in my life, but Theo's? Theo's lips felt like they were made to fit mine, which I guess in someway they were. 

His kisses were heavenly. 

I sighed, I shouldn't be thinking about all these things. I continued to look through the window, my mind wandering back to my pack as I gazed at that Weres playing in the garden. 

Do they miss me? Are they trying to get me back? Do they even know that this is the pack that I was kidnapped by? 

Suddenly, my body jerked from my bed in shock, my eyes widening at the scene below me.  

The scene was no longer children of all ages playing in the garden and multiple adults having a nice chat with one another, instead I now saw multiple wolves growling, appearing from the trees. The children that were once happy and playing were now frightened and running in to the house as they were guard by others. The adults that were once enjoying a simple conversation between friends were now growling back, some had even already shifted. 

Was Theo's pack under attack?

I looked at the wolves that had trespassed, they weren't rogues, their fur was shining. Rogue is dirty and rough. I looked at each wolf one by one, slowly realizing what is happening.

They were my pack.

My pack has come to rescue me. 

As if it was timed Theo ripped the bedroom door open, the smashing causing me to turn away rapidly.

"Come on, we must go." He ordered, pulling my arm towards him and through the door.

"What? No, I can't go! I can stop them." Theo growled as I tried holding my place but failing due to his incredible strength.

"You aren't stopping anyone, we are leaving!" I was being pulled away, my protests were being ignored. Soon enough, Theo had finally pulled me through the entire house and out the front-- while my pack was at the back of the house.