Chapter 7: The Discovery

Chapter 7:  The Discovery

Jude's POV:

I wrapped a towel around my waist not bothering to dress up. I could feel the blood rushing through my ears. I was furious, I had this murderous urge to kill Nick. I ran into the dining room and saw Natasha joking with Mrs. Bowers. I pulled her out of her chair and she looked up at me in panic.

'Jude?" she began but I silenced her.

I looked at her carefully. "Do you feel ok?" I asked. "Yes?" she replied uncertainly not sure where I was going with this.

"ER Natasha do you feel dizzy or anything? Anything that's not normal?" She shook her head and winced, "I had a horrible headache in the morning but now its not that bad."

I looked into her eyes and trying to see if anything was amiss. But it seemed she was telling the truth. I called Gary, "She seems to be ok, just a slight headache." "So she didn't get all weird last night?" asked Gary. I laughed and said, "No she wasn't weirder than usual." I heard an angry snort and turned to see Natasha glaring at me. I offered her a smile and help up my hand to indicate I would explain it to her later. "I am going to kill that bastard when I see him." "Well" said Gary "that would be today afternoon. I invited them to my place for lunch and Natasha and you are coming too." "YOU DID WHAT?" I yelled.

"Calm down' said Gary I turned around to see Natasha place a hand on my shoulder and looking at me with concern. I indicated to her to give me a minute. "Look I just want to rub it in their faces. What they did to you was wrong man! I just need them to see that and see you enjoy with Natasha. She's such a nice girl. I mean she's the best thing to happen to you!" I sighed and gave up. Gary was not going to stop with his schemes. "ok we will be there."

I turned around to Natasha who was smiling impishly, I raised my eyebrows at her and realized she was holding a corner of the towel "Er tasha? What are you doing?" "Why, puling your towel of course!" she replied as if she was stating that the weather was pleasant! I gulped, "Tasha I am not wearing anything beneath!" she giggled and pulled me closer, my eyes widened was she acting like this because.....? No it can't be. Suddenly she let go and I told her I needed to change into my clothes and talk to her when I got back. As I changed into a pair of jeans and a black T I thought about what I had to tell Natasha and it made me nervous. I went out and called her over to the couch. She sat looking at me expectantly. "Natasha" I started hesitantly, "Gary called to tell me that Nick had mixed something in your drink." Natasha rolled her eyes "Yeah Jude, I know Vodka." I shook my head really nervous now, "he also mixed ecstasy in it." (A/N: Ecstacy is a drug that induces euphoria and makes someone er want to do it.)  

She was silent for so long, I was beginning to get scared. "He is so gonna pay for what he did." Said Natasha quietly, she was beginning to scare me. Then I proceeded to tell her about Gary's plan.

She smiled and said "hell yeah!" Ok I was beginning to think this wasn't a good idea at all. I told Mrs. Bower to not cook today and that she could leave early. She smiled and she left wishing us a good day. I had some time to kill before I had to leave for Gary's so I played the play station. Natasha had disappeared into my room.

I was really pissed. A zillion thoughts kept passing through my head. As I kept killing the mutants on my screen I imagined each and everyone to be Nick. I wondered when did he turn this ugly.

He barely knew Natasha, he was dating Stephanie, they claimed to be in love! Here he was messing with my future wife! Your future pretend wife said a snide voice in my head. Yeah, whatever pretend wife!

Suddenly Natasha called me to the room. I looked at the watch and was shocked to see it was time for us to leave and I had yet to change my clothes! I went to my room and my jaw dropped. Natasha was dressed in a short nude colored skirt that ended just above her knees. It hugged her curves lovingly. With that she wore a tight, satin sapphire blue blouse that left little to the imagination. It was casual yet so sexy.

Her red hair hung in waves down her back and she wore nude shoes with wedge heels. She looked, well she looked divine.

Suddenly she cleared her throat and I snapped back to reality. Is this the same sloppy girl I had met in the park some days ago? She smiled nervously and was blushing a lot! "Wow!" I said hoarsely,

"You look great Natasha!" She looked relieved and smiled.

"Get dressed already!" she said slapping my butt. I winced, that hurt. I got dressed quickly and we left for Gary's.

Natasha's POV

When we reached Gary's place we realized we were the first ones there. Gary introduced us to his sister, Nysa who was expecting her first baby. She looked really pretty and was glowing. We went out to sit in Gary's backyard. We were to eat lunch there. Soon Jason, Gloria and Luke came too.

This time Luke had a pretty, petite girl with him, she seemed to be really shy. I tried involving her in our conversations.

Soon the conversation turned towards the incident where Jude punched Nick. The guys were all praises about Jude's punch and how Nick totally deserved it. The girls and I just rolled our eyes.

Then finally Nick and her highness Stephanie came in. God, I hated the bitch! She had turned Jude into this stupid, shallow person who moved on from one meaningless relationship to another.

I had seen his adorable and sensitive side last night. He could be a really decent guy if he wanted to. Nick walked straight to me, I felt Jude tense up beside me. He put an arm around my waist and held me tight. I felt warm all over and remembered how he had told me he would always be there for me. Nick  came in front of me and kneeled down.......

(A/N: I am dedicatig this chapter to Maria Alexander, the very first person to comment on my story. You made my day! Thank u so much. Sorry for a filler chapter guys but i am working on the next chapter and should hopefully be able to upload it soon! I intend to make that a power packed and fun chapter!! As always thank u all for supporting me with this. I truly wouldn't have come this far without your support! Plz leave a comment and tell me how it was, there's always room for improvement and constructive criticism is always welcome :) Vote if you liked it!!)