Chapter 35: Is this love?

Jude’s P.O.V:

We got out o the car and walked towards the door. I unlocked the apartment and we entered together. As soon as we got in I turned to Natasha and she turned to me at the same time. I was about to pull her to me when I realized something was amiss and at the same time Natasha frowned as if she had just realized it too.

“Surprise!” yelled my parents as they walked towards us.

“Mom! Dad!”

“Hi honey we wanted to surprise you”

Natasha rushed forward and hugged my mom and kissed my father on his cheeks. Finally the shock wore off and I went forward to meet my parents.

“Mom” said Natasha, “this is such a pleasant surprise!”  

“Well we decided to drop in and see how you both are doing and when have you set the date for! We need to start the preparations!”

I shrugged while Natasha stared at her feet.

“Well mom I was planning to enroll and do a crash course in interior designing.”

“That is great news!” replied dad, “then if you want you can help Jude in the business!” 

“Well I already asked her to” I said.

We all were sitting in the living room.

“I’ll be right back” said Natasha and went in our room. She changed her clothes and came out.

“Mom, dad you can sleep in our room, we’ll take the spare”

“Oh no dear we have a room booked at the hotel”

“No way! You have a home right here why would you book a room at the hotel?”

I looked at her in pride and my dad discreetly gave me a thumbs up. Natasha took mom to help her settle in our room.

“Son you did something good in your life”

I rolled my eyes at him and said, “Dad I did a lot of good things in my life”

“Breaking up with Stephanie would definitely count!”

“Dad!”

“What? I am just saying….”

“Right”

“So where had you guys gone?”