Chapter 36: Taking the trash out.

Jude’s P.O.V:

“Good morning” said Natasha sleepily as she woke and entered the kitchen. I was making coffee for the both of us, mom and dad hadn’t returned yet. 

“Morning, how are you feeling now?”

“Better” she said wincing as she sat down.

“Well breakfast is almost ready. You eat it quickly and then take your medicines.”

“Ok mom”

“Hey! I am trying to look out for you here”

“I know and I love it!”

I grinned at her and my grin only got bigger when the doorbell rang.

“Surprise!” yelled Wade and Sean as they came in. Natasha squealed and jumped up from her chair and “Wade! Sean!” she ran and hugged both of them.

“Can’t” said Wade panting.

“Breathe” completed Sean.

“Sorry! AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I am so happy to see you guys! You both had become so busy!” she said pouting.

“Sorry Tasha but I didn’t know you were ill till today morning”

“Yep” said Sean.

“Oh never mind! Are you guys going to stay? Please?”

Both of them pretended to think it over and yelled “Yes!”

“Oh yay!” I smiled as I saw the three of them exchange news excitedly. I went back to the kitchen and got Natasha her unfinished breakfast. Both Wade and Sean looked at me funnily.

Natasha finished her breakfast and took her medicines. I then joined them in the living room.

“So guys Stephanie called last night”

“What did she say?” asked Sean scrunching up his nose in distaste.

“Well he didn’t answer” said Natasha smiling.

“Ha! Good on you” said Wade enthusiastically.

“So we bought something for you Natasha” said Sean taking out a paper bag. Natasha looked in and yelled, “Aaaaah candies!”

“Don’t eat any sour ones” I said and again Wade and Sean looked at me in a funny way.