Chapter 12: Opening up

Natasha’s POV:

I came out of the shower. I felt so relaxed, it had been a long day. I wrapped my hair in a towel Turkish style. I went out and realized once again I was in Jude’s clothes. I really needed to get my stuff from my home. I felt nostalgic suddenly, I missed my small room. I needed to tell Jude that I could sleep at my place when we weren’t hosting any parties or meeting anyone’s relatives or friends at his place.

I went into the living room to tell Jude what I intended to do. Infact I think I would leave in the morning because I was pretty sure Jude was really tired right now. I went in the room was dark and Jude was watching the television. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I sat next to him on the couch. I loved the way I just sunk into the couch it was so comfortable. I cleared my throat and began talking.

“So I was uh thinking that I should move back to my place. When you have people visiting I can stay here. What say?”

*silence*

“Er Jude?”

What happened next, well lets say nothing would’ve prepared me for it. Jude hugged me and started sobbing into my shoulder all the while whispering, “Please don’t leave, please don’t leave.”

I turned around and switched on the lamp.

“Jude! Hey Jude?”

Ok what the hell is happening? Is he playing a prank on me? Does he do this normally? Hell what do I know about him? I have known him for about two weeks. All these questions started chasing each other. All the while Jude held me tight and sobbed into my shoulder. I held him back wondering what had happened. I didn’t know what to do so I just held him till he had quieted down. Once he had I passed him the glass of water I had got for myself.

He drank from it and wiped his eyes. He had snot running down his nose which should have been disgusting but he looked so cute. His eyes were sparkling because of the tears he had shed recently. I grabbed tissue from the table and handed it over to him. He took them from me and groaned.

“You must be thinking I am such a wuss! A cry baby!”
“Er no Jude, I think boys who wear their heart on their sleeves are very cute.”

I shut my mouth immediately and blushed. Really? Great now he thinks I am some sort of a creep who hits on en who cry!

“I mean-”

Jude started laughing finally.

“Not funny Jude!”

“It so totally is!”

“Is not!”

“Is too!”

“Is not!”

“Is tooooo!” he said in an annoying sing song voice.

I grabbed a cushion and started yet again an epic pillow fight, which was a draw because we both fell in a heap on the carpeted floor. I sat up panting and looked at Jude, he was smiling and looked considerably happier. I guess whatever had been bothering him was forgotten. I decided not to ask him what was wrong. Whatever it was must’ve been temporary.

“Nats! I am so glad I met you in that park that day!”

Nats? I raised my eyebrows. Seriously? I hated that nickname, yet when he called me that I kinda liked it. I shook myself mentally what was wrong with me?

“Well so am I Juuuuuu.” I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

He made a face as he realized I was teasing him.

“Well anyway, I was just lost in some bad memories.”

I raised my hand and stopped him, “You don’t have to talk about it.”

He shook his head and said, “I want to.”

He then went on to describe what had happened on the night he had discovered that Stephanie had cheated on him. It was funny, I felt this inexplicable rage towards her. This boy in front of me was a loving boy, caring boy, he was the stuff fairytales were made of. He was a prince charming, her knight in shining armour. He adored her, loved her, cared for her. He even told me how he once cooked for her and bathed her and took care of her once when she had fallen seriously ill. It had me yearning to have someone like that in my life. And when he told me about the night when he found Stephanie cheating on him I realized there were unshed tears in my eyes.

How dumb was she? Didn’t she know that there were girls out there who were dying to have guys like him in their lives? She put all of that on line for what 20 minutes of thrill?

I couldn’t help but feel a little lonely as I thought about my life. My father passed away when I was a toddler and my mother, well that’s a different story altogether. I had dated a few guys on and off. I just had two serious relationships but those guys turned out to be jerks. I remembered Jeremy had told me that I probably shouldn’t ever date anyone because I am an epic fail as a girlfriend. I felt like I had been slapped. I had spent every free moment of my life with him. I was going to college, juggling between two jobs and taking care of my mom at that time. But he refused to be understanding about it. It hurt a lot but as time passed I got over it.

I knew Jeremy was being a jerk and yet I had taken his words to the heart and never had a relationship with anyone ever again.

(A/N): Hey i uploaded and next upload in exactly 10 minutes :D Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Chapter dedicated to @caringIna52577. Thank you for your wonderful comments they motivate me to write!! :D As usual lend your support to me and support my story. Fan. vote. comment!!! Luv u guys <3