The Introduction

Hope you guys enjoy this!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jillian's P.O.V.

   Another day at Whethersfield High. Plus, it's dark and cloudy. I guess that's what you get for living in Seattle.

  Why do I have to ride the bus again? It's full of a bunch of sweaty teenagers, and it smells like maple syrup for some reason. There's only one reason why I don't complain to my mom every morning about riding the bus. Tyler. He's probably the sweetest guy ever. The best friend you could ever ask for. When I first moved here from L.A., we instantly became really close. Nobody really cared enough to want to be my friend. Except him. And I was introduced to his friends, who also liked me. But me and Tyler had something different. Don't get me wrong! I think I'm lucky to have all my friends! But I feel like the luckiest to have Tyler.

  My thoughts were interrupted when I spotted a big yellow school bus at the top of the hill, making it's way down. You see, I was alone every morning. There aren't any kids my age in the neighborhood. I'm the oldest by about 5-12 years. So that meant a lot of babysitting money for me.

  The bus pulled up in front of my corner and stopped for me. I approached it, and walked up the steps. When I got inside the bus, first thing I thought was how loud the bus was. "JILLIAN!!! OVER HERE!!!" Someone yelled on the other side of the bus. Tyler. I practically ran to the back, knowing how impatient the bus driver can be sometimes.

  I sat down in his seat, setting all my backpack on the ground.

  "Hey! I texted you this morning, but you didn't respond." Tyler said.

  "Oh, I was probably on big sister duty. You know how it is." I have a little brother named Josh. Or, Joshie. That's what I call him. He's four years old, but yet my only sibling. Crazy, isn't it. To get a brand new baby brother at the age 14. He's the most adorable thing in the world, but at the same time can be the most evil thing in the world too.

  "Oh, okay. Well, did you do your math assignment last night?" I already knew where this was going.

  "Yes, why?" I said as if I was clueless

  "Can I cheat?" I just rolled my eyes and groaned. Tyler was never one to get things done on time. But he looked so cute right now! He had his lips curled up, and he made his eyes bigger. He looked like a lost puppy.

  "Fine!!! But you seriously need to figure out how to do this kind of stuff on your own!!! You can't just expect me to let you cheat off my work in college, right? So this is the last time!!"

  "Yeah right! That's what you said last time, and the time before that, and the time before that..." He went on.

  I just shoved him playfully, which made him laugh. Oh that laugh. "Shut up! Now hurry up and cheat already!"

  I took about 10 minutes to get to the high school. It was actually way better than the other one I could've gone to. I bet about 95% of the kids there are drug addicts or something.

  Once Tyler and I got out of the bus, we made our way inside and over to our lockers.

  He and I have lockers right next to each other. That's actually how we met.

~ FLASHBACK ~

  'What if no one likes me? What if everyone makes fun of me?'  I thought as I walked into the doors of Whethersfield High. My first day. It's never a good thing to have a new girl label. Either everybody loves you or hates you. Which was probably the second one.

  Locker... 8754. I took my map of the school out and made my way over to my locker.

  I finally found it! It took me forever to find the 10th grade wing for some reason.

  I tried to open it, but it didn't even budge! I tried again, yet another time I failed!

  At some point I ended up with my feet on the other lockers, trying to make it open. This was getting really frustrating.

  "Um, you need some help there?" A male voice asked behind me.

  "No, I just can't my locker to op..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence when I found out there was an amazingly gorgeous boy right behind me. Talking to me. He had bushy blonde hair, and green eyes. He was a bit tan, which is actually quite surprising, saying this is Seattle.

  "Here, it's never easy to get it open on anybody's first day. Let me help you." He said.

  He stood in front of me, and just popped it open. Like that.

  "You're new here, aren't you? My name's Tyler." He said. Is this actually happening to me right now?

  "It's nice to meet you Tyler. I'm Jillian. And let me just tell you, you just saved me there! Maybe you should give me some locker lessons sometime!"

  He laughed, which oh boy, was probably the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard. And he laughed at something I said! Which barely ever happened! "Yeah, maybe. So, do you want a tour or something? We still have about 10 minutes until classes start."

  "Uh, sure! So, what's your first class?" I asked him. Hopefully we have a bunch of classes together.

  "I think chemistry. How 'bout you?" He asked.

  "Same! What do you have after that?"

  "Math!"

  "Me too!!!" I said, laughing.

  We both walked down the hall together, while I was wondering how I found such a perfect boy.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

  And that's where it all started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I  know this chapter is kinda short, but the next chapter will be SO much exciting! And let me tell you a secret. As long as you promise you won't tell anybody! Promise? Okay. In the next chapter, Louis will be in it. But don't tell anybody! Remember, you promised! But I don't mind if you tell people about this fan fic!

  Okay, so this fan fic is dedicated to one of my best friends, Jillian! Her Uncle recently died of a Heart Attack (See how I capitalized Heart Attack? It's because it's a 1D song.) so I thought she would feel better knowing there's a fan fic out there about her and THE Tomo Tomlinson! Her wattpad is @nouiscocoa. Give her a follow!

  Don't forget to like it and comment! Love you guys! ~ Ashlyn