Creepy Waiter Guy

Louis' POV

____________________________________________

  I tap my fingers on the steering wheel. Why oh why has god created the simple action, silence? I hate it. I am Louis Tomlinson, and I absolutely hate silence beyond compare. Time to break it I guess.

  "You look lovely." I say, meaning it. Of course, she always looked gorgeous. Somehow she always knew how to stand out from most girls. But she also did it as if she didn't have a care in the world, and I have a feeling she didn't know about this special quality of hers.

  "You said I look amaZayn (again, neither of them said that. I just have to, it's one of my special qualities), but not lovely." She said, smirking. There it is again. That smirk. It's just so, perfect.

  "Well, you look amaZayn and lovely." She giggles, and somehow I manage to blurt out something that I highly embarks myself by doing. "Did you know you're perfect, also?"

  She sits there and contains her thoughts. "I didn't actually. What makes you say that?"

  "Well, everything about you," I continue. I already said it, might as well continue the embarrassment. "You're beautiful, smart, funny, talented, just so many things. I can make a 1,000,000 page essay on writing about how perfect you are."

  "I think you just described yourself right there, mister." She says, looking at me.

  "Awww! You think I'm beautiful?" I asked, which made her swoon into laughter. That laugh. It's something special. Just like her.

_________________________________________

  "We're here." I say as we pull up to Pellegrino's, a fancy Italian restaurant I made reservations for in a weeks time. Let's just say, I can not screw this up, no matter what.

  I quickly hop out of the car before Jillian can, and open the door for her. I put my hand out, and she grabs it and gives me a smile. "Did I tell you how much I love your dress?" I say to her as we walk up to the front door.

  "I knew you'd like it, it reminded me of you." And damn was she right! Stripes and all!

  We walk in the warm restaurant and realize how cold it must have been out there. I hadn't even realized it. Was Jillian cold, and I didn't even realize it? She is wearing no sleeves, I wouldn't be surprised. Was she shivering? Fuck, I should have been paying closer attention! What if she hates me for being so inconsiderate? What if she can't wait for this date to be over now? What if-

  My thoughts are interrupted when I hear Jillian's soft voice. "Are you okay? You seem tense."

  "Yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous I guess." I say with a chuckle. It didn't seem like she was mad at me. I mean, she was worried about me...

  "Hello. How may I help you tis evening?" An Italian man asks at the front.

  "Good evening. I have a reservation under Louis Tomlinson." I say. God, looking at the place itself, I already know this is going to be expensive. Hanging on the ceiling is a big glass chandelier, and orange lights, making the place glow. There's artwork painted on the walls and ceiling, making sure it's a well classed Italian restaurant. From here I can already see the glass water fountain. Fancy.

  "Aw, yes. Right tis way." He says with a fluent Italian accent. Real, or fake? Real, or fake? The world may never know. Besides his family members. They'd probably know. I would include his friends, but the way he over sprayed his cologne, I doubt he does.

  We follow him to wherever our seat may be. I sneakily wrap my hand around Jillian's, and she looks up at me with a grin on her face. I give her a cheeky smile back, and look up, continuing to walk.