Louis' Side Of The Story

A/N: I'm doing a Louis POV to start off with! You guys don't get much of Louis' side of the story, so enjoy!

Louis' POV

________________________________________

  I grabbed Jillian by her wrist and made her go down the stairs with me to my car. I was really surprised that she didn't struggle out of my grip the tiniest bit. I mean, yeah she wouldn't be able to get out of it, but I had expected her to at least try. Let's just hope she never actually gets kidnapped.

  Once we reach the outside and get to my car, I open the passenger door for her. "Mrs. Tomlinson." I laugh in my head at my joke. I guess she didn't think it was very funny, since she mumbled a couple of curse words under her breath. I roll my eyes at her, and shut it once she gets inside. Just to make sure she won't run away, I lock the door and hurry up to the drivers seat.

  I get inside the car to only see a glare staring right back at me. "You could've just told me to come with you. I said I would listen to you." She sternly said. Oh, yeah.

  "Guess I forgot. Sorry love." I shrug.

  She shakes her head and looks out the window. "Don't call me that. And don't call me Mrs. Tomlinson. Got it?"

  A sudden wave of annoyance hits me. "You have to listen to me before I listen to you. You don't even know my side of the story."

  She turns to me and crosses her arms. Damn, that's cute. "Okay then. Let's hear it."

  "Well, let's begin when you first greeted each other..."

_______________________

2 Days Earlier

_______________________

  "Hello Eleanor." She gives Eleanor I fake smile. I can just tell it's not real. I turn to take a sip of the tea that I've mad earlier.

  "Jillian." She says as she crosses her legs together. She's wearing a Little Black Dress (:D) with black heels. I've told management not to let her wear those things around me. It just makes me... uncomfortable, I guess? She scoots closer to me, and I try to scoot further away from her, but I am at the end of the couch, so it's no use.

  I scratch the back of my head. This is what I do when I'm nervous or awkward. It's just a natural habit I guess. But in this case, I'm scratching the back of my head out of awkwardness. "It's Jillian's birthday today."

  "Oh is it now?" She says as she puts on a huge smile. "How old are you? 17?" Oh no. I know Jillian well, and for some reason she does not like to be seen as young. And I know she's not going to take this well.

  "Shut up Eleanor. You're just jealous that me and Louis are actually together. While you two are just fake." She cross her arms and looks at her taken back expression.

  Eleanor flips her hair, then says, "I don't know if you've noticed or not, but me and Louis actually do have a thing." She says. "See, watch!" And with that, she takes my face, and attacks my lips. And somehow, I get in lost of thought. I think of me and Jillian's first kiss, and think about how sweet it was. It may have been short, but it was great. She made the first move on me. It was after she found out Josh messed her whole house up, so I really didn't see it coming. It was unlike any other kiss I've experienced.

  Before you know it, I'm imagining this kiss is with me and Jillian. But... why isn't like the usual kisses that we've shared. Expecting to see Jillian, I open my eyes to see... ELEANOR?!?! I instantly pull back once I find out it's her. I look at the computer screen, and she's gone. She's gone.