Change. I Like It.

Jillian's POV

  "What is wrong with you?" Louis asked me.

  "What did you just say to me?" I asked him, upset he'd say something like that. I mean, who does that?

  "You're Mum? She's obviously trying to reach out to you. Can't you see she's that?" Louis asked with his arms wrapped across his chest.

  "I just- I just don't have a good relationship with my mom. That's all." I looked up at him with a stern look on my face. "And try not to get into my buisness, got it?"

  He sighed. "See? I'm trying to have a converstaion with you, but you just can't hold back your sass, now can't you?"

  I looked up at him. His face was holding a smirk. Why was he...

  "Which is kinda cute. But sadly, no one can beat the Sassmasta from Doncasta!" He said, chuckling.

  I couldn't help but burst into laughter! I mean, in a situation like this, he made me laugh. I wonder if he was like this a lot? He kinda reminded me of Tyler... Wait! What am I thinking? I could already tell Louis was a player. I wasn't into those kind of guys though. I was into Tyler's type. Sweet, innocent, cute guys. Not mysterious, bad boy, player, sexy- wait. Did I just call Louis sexy? God! What is wrong with me! I can't fall for him! I like Tyler, not him!

  I jumped when I heard a voice! I guess I thought I was alone for a while. "Um, are you okay? You stopped talking for a while, so..."

  "Oh, no. Just thinking, that's all. So, are you planning on staying?" I asked him. Like .01% wanted him to stay. 99.99% of me wanted him to leave and make the awkwardness end for the night.

  "As long as you're mom is okay with it, yes." I was about to say something, but I guess he already read my mind. "And no, you don't get a say in it."

  "And why is that?" I asked him, as I made my way into the living room and sat infront of the T.V.

  He follwed me intp the living room and sat right next to me."Because, you'll say no. And I'm sorry to do this to you love, but we don't want a certain story going around the whole school, now do we?"

  I sighed, and turn on the T.V. "We don't want to ruin your rep as a good girl." Louis says.

  I look over at him to find a smirking Louis, his arm rested on the couches arm, with his head on his palm. "I am not known as a 'good girl' at our school." I say, offended. No one calls Jillian Trey a good girl!

  "Oh yeah?" Louis starts, as he leans into my ear. "Prove it." His voice makes my body shiver. His warm breath trickles on my neck.

  I know where this was going. I'm being completely honest here. I'm a virgin. Yes, I know. I'm 18 and I'm a virgin. Crazy, right? But the thing is, I didn't want to fool around with just anyone. I wanted my first to be with someone special, someone I loved. Not just any dude from the street. I'm not that kind of girl.

  I looked down at my lap. "I'm a good girl."

  He chuckled, then started tapping away on his phone.

  "What are you doing?" I asked him, trying to get a glimpse of his phone.

  He moved his phone so I wouldn't be able to get a good look at it. "You'll see in a second." He huffed. Before I knew it, music started to play in a cool beat, and then I recognized it.

  "NO! NO! NOT THIS SONG! I HATE IT SO MUCH!" I yelled at him. And of course, just to annoy the hell out of me, he started to sing along.

  "If you can't hear, what I'm tryna say. If you can't read, from the same page.

  Maybe I'm going deaf,

  Maybe I'm going blind,

  Maybe I'm going out of my mind..."

    He pretty went on and on just to piss me off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A.N.)

THIS ISN'T THE END BUT OMG I WAS LISENING TO PANDORA AND ALL THE SUDDEN BEST. SONG. EVER. IT'S PLAYING! RIGHT NOW! I MAY LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, BUT THIS IS SPECIAL SINCE IT'S ON PANDOORRRRAAAAAA!!!!! OKAY, CONTINUE ON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was actually pretty impressed when he stopped.

  "How long have you been singing?" I asked him.

  "Oh, for a while now. It's nothing special though." He said nonchalentley.

  "Are you kidding me? You're really good. You should do the X-Factor or something." I said.

  He nodded, then said, "Maybe I will."

  I heard a throat clearing, and I turned around to see my mom at the stair case. "Hi Sweetie. I'm about to leave. You're brother is in his room. Check on him in about twenty minutes tops, okay?" She said to me.

  "Okay, mom. I love you. Have a nice night at work." I said as I walked up to her about to hug her.

  Her facial expression showed she was surprised, but she hugged me back.

  "I love you too." She let go, so therefor so did I. "Be good you two. I'll be back soon. Promise." She said.

  We both said "okay" in unsion, and with that, she walked out the door.

  Change. I like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Aww! Isn't that sweet? Sorry I couldn't fit the babysitting gig in there. At least it's longer than shorter, right? I promise next time I'll do it.

  Now I wanna hear what team you guys are on!

  PLEASE! I'M BEGGING! NOT EVEN THE REAL JILLIAN KNEW WHAT TEAM SHE WAS ON! SO COMMENT AND TELL ME! I'M DESPERATE TO MAKE FRIENDS!

  At least tell me what your favorite kind of bananas are. :)

  Okay, byeziiieeeesssss!!!!!