The Bet Ends Here

Jillian's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up to the sun shining on my face, and a painful stomach. Remind me never to order Domino's again.

  I figured none of the girls were up. If they were, they were being very quiet up there. And I knew that wasn't the case. I've known them for 18 hours, and I already know that they can't shut up for one minute.

  I brought my toilet tree bag into the bathroom, and did all the stuff you usually do in the morning. I put on my favorite outfit of all on. A pink and yellow flower skirt. It's silk, and short at the front and long at the back. I wear a hot pink tank top and a jean jacket with it too.

  I walk out of the bathroom and head to the kitchen, and begin to make pancakes for the girls. In the middle of mixing the batter, I heard footsteps creeping down the stairs. "Jillian?"

  I turn around to find Lottie, a zombie expression on her face. "Yeah?" I ask her.

  "You're still here..." She trails off. Unexpectedly she collapses on the floor and begins to cry. I didn't know what to do... I was used to little boys crying over trains being broken.

  "Lottie... I would never leave you all on your own. I can't. I know what it feels like. Trust me." I say as I sit next to her on the floor and wrap my arms around her.

  "Oh... Well, it's just that Louis does that a lot to us. And I really like you Jillian. I'm sorry if my brother is ever rude to you. It's one of his many ways of flirting. But he really does like you. Don't get me wrong there. When he came back home from his first day of school, he could not stop talking about you. Your different to him. Unlike most girls. I got attached to some of them surprisingly... But they never stayed in the morning." She says with a blank expression.

  "Just remember Louis will always love you guys. No matter what. And those girls just aren't the type of girls he should be around. And he will find someone who is right for him. Someone who will stay in the morning." I say to her.

  She looks up at me with a tear stained face, then mumbles under her breath "Like you."

  Before I could argue about that, she gets up and looks at my batter. "Are you making pancakes?" She asks.

  "Yeah, want to help me make them? You can get your sisters up so they can join too." I ask her.

  She walks to the staircase, then yells at the top of her lungs, "COME DOWNSTAIRS IF YOU WANT TO EAT THIS MORNING!!!" She walks back to me with a smile plastered on her face. "They should be down here any minute."

  And before you know it all the girls are downstairs and helping out with the pancakes.

  Once we're all done and ready to eat them, I set the table and get some yummy fruit to go with! We all find our spots and begin to dig in. Before you know it all of the pancakes are gone. I'm guessing these girls like pancakes.

  "How long has it been since you've talked about Jake, Lottie?" Fizzy asks her, who quickly begins to blush.

  "I... Um... I don't know... But... Uh, let's... Let's talk about something different." Lottie manages to say.

  "Oh, no. Please go on. I want to hear about this Jake." I say as I give her a playful smirk.

  Just before she could answer me, my phone begins to ring. I get up to get it from the couch. I pick it up and the caller ID is Louis.

  "Yes Louis?" I say as I pick up the phone and sigh.

  "Do you think we can move the meet to 6?" He says in a rushed tone.