One Direction

Jillian's POV

____________________________________

 I silently waited for a phone call from Louis. He would be calling any minute now. They didn't air his audition live, so he told me he would call me once his audition was over to tell me if he got through or not. He chose the song 'Hey There Delilah' because a week before we were listening to it, and somehow we both knew every lyric for the whole song, and we decided it was our song. I smiled to myself and tapped my finger on my desk, watching my phone for every second that went by. Tick tock, tick tock. The clock chirped.

  "OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" A voice erupted from down stairs. Josh. I ran as fast as the wind to the bottom of the staircase where Josh lay on the ground. I instantly picked him up with all my might and pulled him close to me. 

  "Joshie, Joshie, Joshie. Are you okay?" I asked while he tried to keep his tears calmed.

  "Yeah, I'm fine, I just tripped." Josh whimpered. I looked at his knee, and it bruised quickly from his fall. 

  "Does it hurt a lot?" I ask him, worried there will be a broken bone that I was in charge of when Mom was at work.

  "No, I'm fine, really." He says as he looks up at me. Man, this guy is getting old.

  I give him a smile back. "Alright. Do you want to wait for a call from Lou?" I ask him.

  "Yeeeaahhh!" He enthusiastically says. We hop up from the floor and run upstairs. When we come into my room, I sit Josh down n my bed and grasp my phone. Oh dear god.

  3 Missed Calls: Louis

 I immediately call him back and put him on speaker. "Hello?" I hear on the other line.

  "Louis? It's Jillian." Josh turns to me and gives me a smile.

  "Jillian! Love, you didn't respond to my calls. Is everything alright over there?" His voice is worried.

  "Yes, everything is fine. Josh just got in a little accident. He's alright now though." I say. Josh nods and I stifle out a giggle. "So? How did the audition go?"

  There's silence, and this can only mean One Thing "Yeah, about the audition..." His voice is deep and saddened.

  "Oh, Lou..." I feel so guilty. Half of me wanted him to not go through, and just have him come through. And suddenly I regret that half of me.

  "Are you kidding Jill?! I got in!" He yells. Josh and my eyes go wide out of utter shock.

  "You are soooo mean you little trickster!" I told him. "But I hope you know I love you, and I'm so glad that you got in."

  "Me too."

_______________________________________

2 1/2 YEARS LATER

_______________________________________

   One Direction. That's what everybody's talking about now. They won 3rd place on the British X-Factor, but made a comeback, saying how talented they are. Simon Cowell, he was the master mind that gave them the label, how they started their business. Later on they came out with their single 'What Makes You Beautiful', and made it big all over the world. Now, they've come out with two albums, two tours, been on multiple talk shows, won phenomiNiall awards, their movie is coming out soon, and they are trying to figure out a new single and album.

  And who takes part in all of this? Louis Tomlinson, of all people. My boyfriend. I was with him every step of the way, and still am. We talk every day, and if not then we'll talk extra long the next day. I've seen Louis a couple times since the X-Factor days, but as long as I see him that's fine.

  But sometimes it's hard. I'll get so upset that I can't see him and throw into crying fits. But Mom isn't here to comfort me, same with Josh. Just Anna, my roommate. I'm in college now in London, learning makeup. I plan on once I finish college I'll take the opportunity that Lou and Louis gave me, to go in your with One Direction- and finally be with Louis. But I still have 1 1/2 years of college left, just that much time to be away from him.

  If Anna wasn't with me, my life would be a dull and boring place. She brings the sunshine to my rain and clouds. She's the glitter to my bomb. Okay, maybe that went a little too far. But, you get the point.

  This is my life now. And oddly enough, I'm not happy with it.

_________________________________________

Geesh. All this flew by. I didn't even see it coming. Yes, this is a shorter chapter than usual. Sorry bout that. In the next chapter you're gonna find out something which will probably make you all mad at me, but there has to be a reason behind this problem... I'll just stop talking now.

I'm sorry about the last chapter and how I called Louis' mom 'Johannah' instead of Jay. I looked up Louis Tomlinsons mom, and that's what it have me. Stupid Google.

Oh, and something that you hopefully haven't seen coming will happen. Hehe. Alright my crazy mofos! You know what to so!

Comment! Xx

Vote! Xx

Follow! Xx

~Ashlyn Malik