The Party Part 1

YAY! AWESOME UPLOADER, I KNOW!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~FLASHBACK~

Jillian's POV

_______________________________________________

 "And that is why you are going to that party with us tonight!" Britney said. She called me and demanded me to do something on my special night. My 18th birthday. But it didn't feel special! Not with Tyler being in Alaska and missing out on my birthday.

  "I can't. I'm sick." I simply said.

  "No you're not! You're just upset Tyler isn't here! But it's okay because your best girlfriends are going to take you to the party of the year!" She said. I could hear her, Gabi, and Trish in the backround cheering. Supposedly 'everyone' is going to this party. I just wasn't feeling it.

  "And you, don't get a choice! Because me and the girls are driving to your place right now to help you get ready!" Britney said. Oh no!

  "Are you serious! GRR! Fine! But you better be quick!" I said, then hung up the phone.

  Of course they did that! Why wasn't I expecting that? Why wasn't I surprised? Instead of bickering about it with myself, I decided to look for something to wear. What was I supposed to wear at something like this? A dress maybe? Before I could think an further, someone knocked at the door, making me dash down the stairs. I opened my door to find 3 beautiful girls in front of me.

  "Do I feel like crap right now! You guys look amazing!" I said.

  "Not for long! We're about to go on Project: Fashionista mode!" Trish said, all three of them making their way in.

__________________________________________________

  After Gabi working on my makeup using smokey eye and red lip stick, and Trish working on my hair, making a tight bun, I walked out of the bathroom and let the girls look at me.

  "Great! But now I have to decide what you should wear." Britney said, making her way over to my closet. She went in the back of the closet, obviously pleased with a find since she gasped with delight, making us all curious about what she found.

  She pulled out a hanger. And hung on to it was a short red dress. It was cotton, with no beading or anything on it. But it may have been a bit too sexy for me.

  "I don't know. It looks kinda too short... And tight." I said, making her see my point.

  "Exactly! Now hurry up and put it on so we can get going!" She said pushing me into the bathroom.

  She is so lucky I didn't have a bat on me right now...

___________________________________________

  I tap my finger viciously on the window on our drive to the party. Why, oh why must Tyler be gone on my birthday? Out of all the days! 

  We came to a stop outside a house that was very loud. There were plenty people outside also. I wonder how many were inside...

  "Cmon! Get out already!" Britney said, poking her head into the car, then slamming her door behind her.

  I got out, and let me just tell you. It was FREEZING! I never have been so cold in my life!

  All four of us walked up to the front door. Not sure if we should knock, or just walk in.

  Trish shrugged and then just opened the door and walked in. Of course she did.

  We followed her, not really knowing what to do. The smell of liqour was easily recgonized. I bet most of the pople here were already drunk. I slowly noticed the amount of guys checking me out. They must've been really drunk. Because no one checks me out. I'm just plain old 18 year old Jillian. Nothing more.

  We ended up in a kitchen, obviously where everyone is getting their alchol from. There were people sitting on the counters just standing around. Talking, I guess. No wait, I just saw a couple people making out. Nevermind...

  "So, who's the ride home tonight? Cause I know it's defineteley not you or you." Gabi said, pointing to Trish and Britney. "But it's also your birthday, so I guess I'll be the driver."

  I just laughed. How could all of us be friends? I felt like we are all totally different people!

  Speaking of my friends, where were they? I instantly started to freak out. Did they ditch me? ON MY BIRTHDAY???

  I sighed in relief. I found them, talking to 4 handsome boys. 'Well thanks for letting me join you guys!' I mentally told them.

  A finger tapped my shoulder, making me turn around. "Are those your friends?" Someone asked me.

  It was a boy. He was very good looking, and I noticed a british accent in the way he talked. That was defineteley a turn on!

  "Um, yeah." I said nodding.

  He laughed. "Good. Because those are my friends."

  I took this time to look at him. He had bushy brown hair, with blue eyes. He was tall, and then I noticed his bum. And what a bum it was! It was so perfect...

  "Um, are you gonna just stare at my bum, or are you gonna go dance with me?" He asked.

  I just blushed. Did this guy ask me to dance with him? Or did he tell me to dance with him. "Why not?"

  Before we went in to the living room I looked behind me to find my friends just staring at me in awe.

  It's then I realized he was holding my hand. I guess I didn't realize. It just felt, I don't know, meant to be I guess.

  He dragged me to the dance floor, while I just stood there not knowing what to do. I've never been able to dance before.

  But randomly, I just started swaying back and forth. My hips went one way, then the other. It almost felt natural. It was weird. I liked it.

  "So what's your name?"  He asked me.

  "That is going to stay secret." I said. He just smirked, going behin me and putting his hands on my hips. I didn't deny it. I felt a different kind of feeling when he touched me. One that I've never felt before.

  After 20 minutes of dancing, he asked me, "Do you want to get a drink?"

  I nodded, and once again he dragged me into the kitchen. He handed me a beer. Which I opened and took a sip. I felt this adreniline when I did. I instantly knew something good was going to happen.

  And that was the night I made the stupidist mistake of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine this! The flasback hasn't even ended yet! But it's good, right? I'm so proud of myself for writing 3 CHAPTERS! Hopefully I'll have enough time to write more tomorrow! I have school, so that's a bummer.

P.S. If you took offence to this Jill, I'm so sorry! I'll edit it if you want me to!