My Birthday With Anna And Louis

Jillian's POV

_________________________________

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The sing-song scream made me erupt from my sleepy mood. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JILLIAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

  I opened my restless eyes to see Anna with crazy bed head hair on top of my bed. I groaned, and flipped on my tummy so I could reach my phone. I picked it up, and groaned once again. I threw my head into my pillow and closed my eyes. "Anna, it's 7:30 in the morning. Why in the world are you waking me up?"

  "Did you not just hear my song? IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! Now get that lazy bum out of bed so you can get ready the same time I am! I'm taking you out for breakfast!" She says as she jumps out of my bed. I groan, and pull my duvet over my head. In the little corner of my eye that's not covered, I see her roll her eyes. And before you know it, I don't have any bed spread and I'm as freezing as heck. 

  I sit up and stretch before I hop out of bed and head to my closet. I pull out my loose dark blue shirt that has hummingbirds on it. I pull open my drawers and pull out black leggings along with my other 'items'.

  After changing into my new outfit of the day, I walk out of my room and head to our bathroom. I come in contact with Anna once I walk in. I find her doing her mascara, being very careful not to mess anything up. "So, have you heard anything from Louis yet?" She asks me as she dips her brush in the black goo. And yes, I did tell her about me and Louis' relationship. I mean, come on. I had to. This is my best friend here. We tell each other everything! So I kind of felt the need to tell her my boyfriend is part of the biggest boyband in the world.

  "No, not yet." I sigh, pulling my brush out of the drawers. Why hasn't Louis texted me or called me yet? Maybe it's in the middle of the night for him right now. Or he's in he middle of a show. Lately, I haven.t known. We just talk to each other when he has time. Whether it's in a call, text, Skype, we don't care. As long as we can talk to each other, we don't care.

  After she's all done with her makeup, she puts everything away. "Don't worry. I bet you that you two will talk to each other soon." She says as she walks away. I don't feel the need to put makeup on since I look the exact same I did yesterday, so I hurry up and brush my teeth.

  Before I know it, I'm walking out the door with my purse in one hand and my jacket in the other. "I'll drive." I volunteer and walk towards my xterra. It's red and silver with black leather seats inside. My favorite part about it is that it has a ceiling window, so I can roll it down on our occasional sunny warm days of London.

  Once we're both in the car and I pull out of the lot, I'm dumbstruck. "Where am I going again?" I ask her.

  "There's a place that I found out is really close to us and they specialize in... wait for it, wait for it... CRÊPES! How awesome is that?!" Her thick accent is full of excitement. Oh, did I forget that Anna's British? It's just one of the great details of Anna Bananas life. She's studying in art. She's an amazing drawer, I'm incredibly jealous of her.

  "Are you serious? Finally! I've been craving those for years now!" She taps in our GPS, and then hits 'done'.

  "I'm too lazy to give you directions, so I'll just let Pablo do it." Pablo is our GPS. Anna is weird giving objects names... and then pretending they're her boyfriends. "Isn't that right baby?"

  "Anna, this is the last time I'm telling you this. A GPS can't be your boyfriend. It's just not-" I get interrupted by Pablo- no, the GPS.

  "Turn right at Maple Borough." A male computer voice instructs. Somehow she figured out how to make the GPS sound like a dude, don't ask me how she did it.