The Dangerous?

Louis' POV

____________________________________

. "I'm in 'The Dangerous'." I finally admitted to her. Based on the look on her face, I could already tell she was confused. "Do you know what that is?"

  "No, I'm sorry. Can you explain to me what in fact it is?" She asked me. I sighed, and leaned back in my chair.

  "Back in Doncaster, there was a really big, bad gang called 'The Dangerous'. They hurt people, sometimes even kill them. When I was 7, I was walking down an alley with my mates. All the sudden, someone attacked all 3 of us. It was all very sudden, but a couple of people saved me. Sadly, my friends died that day. Those people happened to be from The Dangerous. I owed it to them for saving my life, so I joined their gang. The people that saved me was the leader, Tom, his next man in line, Isacc, and Shelby, my best friend. We got caught a couple months ago, and we all moved to Seattle, hoping a new country would work out for us." I looked up at Jillian to find that she didn't have one emotion on her face. It was just blank. "A-are you scared of me now?" I half whispered.

  "Honestly Louis, I don't know. Are you still in The Dangerous?" She asked me, the same expression on her face.

  "Actually, about that-" I was interrupted when the host came to our table.

  "I'm sorry to inform you that your waiter has been severly damaged when he was getting your drinks. He's going to a hospital right now, but if you tell us what your drink orders are we'll be back with them as soon as possible." We ordered our drinks, and he let us be once again.

  "So? As you were saying?" Jillian said, actually making eye contact with me.

  "Well, once I realized you would be scared to death of me once you found out, I dropped out, and I took your advice." I said, smiling for the first time in this conversation.

  "What advice?" She asked me.

  "I got an audition for the X-Factor. But, since I'm originally from England they want me to go on the British X-Factor. So I'm going back to England in a couple of weeks." I looked up her, thinking two things. She's either going to be upset out of her mind, or she's gonna be happy for me. Lucklily, I'm guessing it was the second one.

  "Louis, I'm so happy for you but..." Oh dear. "How long are you gonna be gone?" Her face has fallen, and she looks like a lost kitty cat (I would say puppy, but she's a girl, so...).

"It depends if I get through or not. If I do, which I'm not getting my hopes up on, I don't know how long I'll be gone. But, if I don't, I'll come straight back here. That's a promise."

_________________________________________

Jillian's POV

_________________________________________

  "And so when I broke the news to them, Pheobe and Daisy started to scream and jump up and down, Fizzy started crying, and Lottie started yelling about how she was going to meet famous people. And not a particular famous person. Just famous people. It was hysterical, you should've been there." Louis laughed after telling me the long story of how he got his X-Factor audition, and what happened after it. I laughed along with him. Seeing him so happy like this gave me a little more pleasure in life.

  We had been done eating and we just got out of the restaurant on our way to Louis' car. Like he usually does, he sweetly opened up the door for me. Oddly enough, I turned a bright shade of red and got in. Soon after that he followed behind me, and before you know it we were off to my place. "Jillian, you aren't scared of me, right?" Louis asked me.