Don't Hurt Him!

Jillian's POV

_____________________________________________________________________________

When Tyler pulled up to my house, I unbuckled my seat belt. As I was doing this, I saw Tyler staring at me in the corner of my eye, watching my every movements. Okay...

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him after fidgeting with my seat belt.

"Oh, um, no reason..." Tyler says. "Do you want me to come in with you?"

"Honestly, I need to be alone for a while. I need my head to be cleared... Alot happened to me just now. It's hard to process." I state.

He sighs, as he turns to me. I turn my head as he bores his eyes into mine. "Why were you with Louis?" He asks me.

"Why do you need to know?" I ask, irritated he keeps asking me this.

"STOP BEING A BITCH AND JUST ANSWER ME!" He yells at me. I jump, now frightened of his loss of temper. I've never seen him like this. He always seemed so sweet and kind. But now he looks like a stranger. Someone I don't know and never need to know.

He closes his eyes, then opens him. He looks at me with pain in his eyes. Once again, he looks like a puppy, just like how he did on the bus that day. Except this time he looks lost. And sad.

"Jillian... You know I didn't mean to do that..." He trails off, his eye catching something outside the car.

I turn around to find...

Oh shit. The girls!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Louis' POV

_____________________________________________________________________________

I drive through another red light as I start to recognize this road. I'm close to her house. I'm not afraid of the cops pulling me over. They've been trying to find me for a while, like that's going to happen. I'm probably one of the hardest criminals to find on this planet. Just thinking of myself as a criminal makes my head hurt... I don't like to think myself as a criminal. Just because I'm part of The Dangerous doesn't mean I'm a criminal, right? It probably is true, I just like denying it. I've had this secret that no one knows... For a long time. Not even my family. We moved out here because I was almost caught... And I couldn't let that happen. My family means alot to me. I'd never hurt them in any way. And for them to be afraid of me and think I'd hurt them... That would just hurt me.

I drove up to Jillian's driveway, and noticed a car parked there. And I've never seen it there before. Could it be... Could it be Tyler?

I got out of the car, and rushed to the front door. That's when a sudden thought came to me. My sister's! They're in there! I started to bang on the door, knowing they must be worried sick about me.

A familiar face appeared at the door way, as I scowled at him. "Tyler. Where is Jillian?" I harshly ask him.

"Taking your sisters back to your place. Forget about them or something?" He asked me, as I shoot him a glare.

"No, I didn't." I half-lie. I mean, I did remember them. Like 20 seconds ago. I push past him and walk inside the house. It was just like how I left it. Cleaned up from Josh's mess by me. It wasn't good as I hoped it would be, but hey. I've never been good with cleaning.

"I don't think you should be in here buddy," He says to me.

"One, don't ever call me buddy again. Two, I can do what I want." I smack back to him. OH! BURN!

"I am going to repeat myself one more time, I don't think you should be in here" he says as smirks. "buddy."

 I walk in front of him as I glare at him. "You're really getting on my nerves. And you don't know what I'm capable of." I say.

"You wanna bet on it?" He says. "Listen, just stay away from Jillian. The only thing she will be feeling after you use her is sadness and pity for herself that she ever believed you had the slightest bit of interest in her. The only interest you have in her is her ass and her tits."

My eyes widen at the choice of words he just used. "Use her? You think I'd use her? I hope you know you're selfish and you only care about yourself! Once I come along and actually start caring about her, you get pissed off and try to take her as yours. Well here's some news for you. As far as I know you haven't gone any further with her than just friends, and never cared enough to try to go further than that. But you get jealous that somebody has interest in her and realize you've been missing out on what you don't have! That is cruel, and you know that!" I yell at him.

His face softens as he looks at the ground, thinking about what I just said. "At least she wants to be with me. And you know that too." He mumbles.

Without even thinking, I walk up to him and connect my knee with his stomach, and start punching him in the jaw endlessly. 

"STOP!" I hear a soft scream from the end of the hall. I look up to find a face I regret seeing for the first time at that party. If I hadn't seen her face she wouldn't have been invading my thoughts. If I hadn't greeted her my mind wouldn't be screwed up. If I hadn't convinced her into getting that tattoo even though she was drunk, I wouldn't have that connecting puzzle piece inked on my back, reminding me love at first sight is real.

"Ji-jillian... I-I need... I need to go... And see my sisters..." I say as I get up and leave Tyler whimpering on the floor. "Thank you... Thank you for taking them home..." I say as I put my hand on the door handle.

I'm rudely turned around to be face to face with her. "DON'T WALK AWAY WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" She screams. I'm bewildered by her attitude towards me.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you." I say calmly to her.

"I SAID, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BEAT UP TYLER?!?!" She screams in my face.

Irritated at her for screaming at me, I yell at her right back, "BECAUSE HE WAS BEING FUCKING RUDE TO ME!"

"SO YOU BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM?" Her face is lost, and full of confusion.

"YEAH, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? I AM LOUIS TOMLINSON AFTER ALL!" I say as I laugh. I open the door, and run outside. I run away from all the thoughts of Tyler. I run away from ll the thoughts of me being a criminal. And I especially run away from the thoughts of Jillian. I know only one place that will calm me down, and one person that will cheer me up. I run to the house that I will regret to go one day, but for now will ease me from my pain.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Where is he going??? Sorry for the cliffhanger guys, I just couldn't write more for another day! It was just too much! Oh, and sorry for the swearing, to those of you who aren't very comfortable with it. It just felt... Right. I guess? If anyone is just really uncomfortable about all the swearing, I'll edit it out. :)

Comment! Xx

Vote! Xx

Follow! Xx

~Ashlyn Malik