Truth Or Dare?

Jillian's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "And then I was like 'Oh no you didn't' and she was like 'Oh yes I did!' and then we all gasped and I was like 'Nobody deserves your crap!' and she was like 'Nobody except you!' and I was like 'Girrllll you're messing with the wrong lady!' and she was like-" I cut Lottie off before she can go any further into her story.

  "Okay, enough with the likes. We get it, you're really mad at your friend right now. Can we please do something else besides listening to your drama stories?" I ask. I hear a "fine" under her breath, as she pulls out her phone to start tapping away.

  "So, what do you girls wanna do?" I ask all four of them.

  "Let's toilet paper our neighbors trees!" "Let's spray paint the mall water fountain!" "Let's go to sleep!" We all turn to look at Lottie after she makes her suggestion.

  "How about we do something more fun Miss. Grumpy Pants! Or something less mischievous twins. How 'bout..." Fizzy says, but begins to think of an idea. "How 'bout truth or dare?" We all nod in agreement as we all sit in a circle.

  "Okay, Jillian. Let's start with you." Fizzy says.

  "Um, okay. Pheobe. Truth or dare?" I ask the little girl.

  "Truth." She says in a high voice. All of the girls groan, as I give them disapproving looks.

  "Okay. If you had to kiss a boy you're age and you could get $1,000, would you do it?" I asked her, remembering a question like this in 6th grade that I was asked.

  "Yeah. But he had to be cute." She says, then starts blushing as her sisters coo.

  "Okay, Daisy. Truth or dare?" Pheobe asks Daisy.

  "I'm not chicken enough to do truth, so dare!" She says, as Pheobe rolls her eyes.

  "Fine! I dare you to drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar!" She says in a confident strong voice.

  Daisy makes a disgusted face, then turns to Pheobe to find her smirking. She sits up straight, and says. "Okay! I'll do it!" She says as she gets up and walks to the fridge, and comes back with a pickle jar in her hands. She takes a swift look at us, before she began to drink the juice. We all start to chant "chug, chug, chug" and she finally finishes it, her eyes wary.

  "Somebody get me a glass of water NOW!" She says, as I walk up to the kitchen and get her a glass of water.

  "Do you guys just want me to order a pizza for tonight?" I ask them while in the kitchen, filling up a glass of water. They all mumble "sure" as I walk back into the living room to hand the glass to Daisy, as I pick up my phone and dial the pizza number.

  After a while of playing truth or dare, it's Lottie's turn. She looks around for her options of people, and when her eyes catches mine, she smirks. "Jillian. Truth or dare?" She asks me.

  "I guess dare." I say as I lean back on the couch.

  "I dare you to kiss Louis when we see him tomorrow." She says as my heart skips a beat. Kiss him? Oh, no no no...

  "I don't think so! I mean, Louis and I are nothing more than friends! I don't think we're even friends!" I stumble out my words.

  "Exactly. You're not friends, so kiss him so you can be more than friends!" She says.

  "It- It's harder than you think. But, I'll do it. I mean, it is a dare." And as I say this, I know something new between Louis and I will happen. That, or I'll have to stay away from him the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  After we get the pizza and eat it, I quickly realize it's 11:30.

  "Okay girls. Time for bed. I'll be upstairs in 15 minutes, alright?" I say as they nod, and head upstairs. I sigh as I tumble on the couch. I giggle at myself, knowing how clumsy I can be.

  I pick up my phone, to find 2 texts from Tyler.

  Tyler: Hey. What u up to?

  Tyler: Hello? R u there?

  Me: Sorry, I'm babysitting.

  Tyler: Oh. How's Josh?

  Me: Um... Good I guess.

  Tyler: Cool. Well I can see ur busy right now, so I'll call you in the morning, ok?

  Me: Okay Ty. Love ya! :D

  Tyler: Love u tooo! Nite!

  I lock my phone and set it down on my bag, and head upstairs.

  First I go into Pheobe and Daisy's room, where there is a lot of purple. "Goodnight girls." I say. "Night." They chant as I turn off the lights and close the door.

  Next I go into Fizzy's room, where there is a lot of blue. "Goodnight Fizz. Or, Fizzy." I say. "It's alright. You can call me Fizz. I like that nickname. Goodnight." She says, as I flip the switch and shut the door.

  Finally I go into Lottie's room, where there is a lot of hot pink. "Goodnight Lottie." I say. "Hey, can I ask you a question Jillian?" She asks. I walk up to the edge of her bed, and sit on it.

  "You can ask me anything." I say, and she gives me a warming smile.

  "Um, who's Ty?"

  "He's my best friend. How do you know about Tyler?" I ask her, slightly confused about how she knows him. Louis maybe? But why would he tell her about Tyler, and how does he know my nickname for him?

  "I walked downstairs to see if everything was alright, but before you could see me come down the stairs, I heard u mutter "Okay Ty. Love ya.". Is he just a friend Jillian?" She asks me, slight hope in her voice.

  "Yeah, he's just a friend. But I kinda want him to be more than a friend. And I'm sorry you had to hear that. I sometimes say my texts I send out loud."

  "It's alright. I'll see you tomorrow morning though. Night!" She says.

  "Goodnight." I say as I turn off the lights, and shut the door, walking down stairs, only to drift to a peaceful sleep on the couch, with my thoughts about Louis, Tyler, and Superman...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Yay! Jillian and Louis are gonna kiss! KISS KISS KISS KISS!

  U know what to do.

  Comment! Xx

  Vote! Xx

  Follow! Xx

  Thx! Have a great day, night, or whatever time it is when you're reading this!

  ~Ashlyn Malik