I Hate Eleanor

Jillian's POV

_____________________________________

"Is that Eleanor I hear?" I ask Louis in pure annoyance.

He looks up from the computer screen, and looks back down. "Sadly, yes." He whispers. I giggle at his use of words.

Eleanor, Eleanor, Eleanor. I remember the first time that she popped into my and Louis' life...

~ FLASHBACK ~

I typed down my last 1000 words onto my laptop screen. I have to write an essay on a historical beauty artist. I did mine on Eugene Rimmel, he invented mascara. It was around the 19th century when it came out, but they called it petroleum jelly. Weird.

Just as I was about to print my pages out, my phone starts to vibrate on my desk. I pick it up, and as usual, my heart flutters when I see the name.

Incoming Call: Lou

I leap from my desk chair and answer immediately. "Hello?" I say as casually as I can.

"Hey love. It's Louis. How's it going?" He asks me, but his voice sounds different. Shaky, nervous you could say.

"Um, I'm alright. But what about you? You seem, different." I say.

I hear him take a deep breath on the other line, and then he answers me. "Yeah, about that. There's something I need to tell you. It's about management."

Uh oh. This sounds bad already. "What about management?"

"They- they don't want me to be dating a non celebrity. They want me to date a model or an actress or something. They tried to make me break up with you, but I refused to. So, they said that we can still be together, but we can't tell people about us. And... and they want people to think I'm dating some model named Eleanor. I didn't know what to do... I told them that I agreed. Are you... are you mad at me?" He asks. I can tell from his voice that he is desperate.

Okay, let's think this straight. I am mad. I'm mad at management for putting him on the spot like that. I mean, that's just cold. You don't do that to people. I guess the movies are true, management are douches! But, I'm also mad at Louis for agreeing with them. I know that it was their fault for doing that to him, but he could've talked to me about all this before he made this decision that I was involved with. The problem is, I'm in love with him, and I could never let him think I'm mad at him.

"Of course I'm not mad at you. Louis, no matter what happens you know that I will love you. It's really hard for me not to. If management will tell you to do something small like that, I'm fine with it." I say. "But Louis, can you promise me something?"

"Yes." He says n his perfect British voice. Have I ever told him that I love how he's British? Probably not, since that would be creepy... Jillian! Focus!

"If they ever tell you to change who you are, I want you to do everything in your power to stop that.." I state seriously, making sure he understands.

He groans, then says, "My god, you sound like my mum!"

I giggle at his comment. "So, who is this person that you're supposed to 'go out with'."

"One second, I have a file right here..." He says as I hear him fiddling around with a bunch of papers on the other line. "Oh, here it is! It says her name is Eleanor Calder. She's a model, with brown hair, hazel eyes, and 5' 8"."

My god. This girl is a model, so she must be beautiful. Let's just hope that Louis won't turn hos back on me and fall in love with this girl. But I know that won't happen... right?