Haven't I've Seen You Before?

This may be a little more interesting. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I try to fit all my books in there. Which surprisingly easier than usual. I take out my L.A. stuff which suprisingly is the only class I don't have with Tyler.  For the rest of the day we get to see eachother. Which is awesome.

  Suddenly I hear a snotty laugh from the other side of the hall. Megan. The most popular girl in my school. She's the pretty girl all the guys have a crush on. She's the girl who gets cheer captain no matter what. Worst yet? She's the girl that treats everybody like their nothing. Even her friends! Nobody deserves to be treated like that.

  My heart drops when I realize she starts walking my way, her friends following behind her.

  She steps in front of me, glaring at me.  She looks up and down, giving me an awful look.

  "Why were you looking at me? Because I didn't like it. Jackie, is it? Ya, don't do it again, got it?" She asks me.

  A guy takes my attention away from her. He's tall, with brown hair. But I can't quite make out his face...

  "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING TO YOU JACKIE!" She yells, which made me totally draw my attention back to her. I was NOT expecting that!

  Finally, Tyler comes to my rescue. Just on time. Like always.

  "Calm down Megan! You're making a big scene for someone looking at you? I mean, seriously! Just back off!" He snaps.

  She groans, and turns her back to me. "Fine. But we're not quite finished yet Jackie." She says as she walks away from me with her little 'posse'.

  "IT'S JILLIAN!!!" He yelled to her.

  "AND WHO EXACTLY CARES?" She yelled back, which made everyone in the hall laugh.

  "I hate that girl so much! She thinks she can mess with anybody's life, doesn't she???" He says to me.

  "Don't get so worked up about it. It's over and done with. But thanks for coming to my rescue." I say. After that, we just stare at each other, speechless. I hate awkward silences. So much.

  "Well, I'll see you at Math, right?" I say.

  He then gave me the most perfect smile anybody could ever ask for. "Yeah, sure." He said.

  And with that, I walked away. With all my thoughts. Is this actually happening? Am I actually falling for Tyler? I can't! He's my best friend! But he's so perfect! And I think he actually likes me... But Jillian! You don't know that! You're so naive sometimes... I pretty much went on and on like this, walking to L.A. I was having my own little war inside my head.

  Once I walked into the classroom, I sat down at my table and spread out all my things. Book? Check. Homework? Check. Notebook? Check! I smiled at myself, being very happy I didn't have to worry about anything.

  That was until the boy walked in. The one I saw earlier. Or, at least I think it was. He started talking to Mr. Channing, and then he pointed into my Direction. I looked at the seat next to me. Empty. The only empty seat in this class...

  The boy walked over to me, sat down, and put his stuff on the table.

  "Um, hi. My name's Jillian. And you are..." I was interrupted by the bell. Stupid bell. Tons of kids running into the classroom, sitting down at all of their spots.

  "Okay students, we have a new student in the class. Will you come up here and introduce yourself?" Mr. Channing asked.

  The boy hesitantly made his way up. That must be embarrassing.

  He walked up and turned around, showing everybody his face. "My name is Louis Tomlinson, and I'm from Doncaster." He said in an adorable British accent. But then my heart skipped a beat.

  I know that accent. And I know that face. It was the guy I thought I'd never see again. It was him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha! Left you in suspense there didn't I! Guess you'll have to keep reading to find out what's happening next! ;) Oh, and you'll find out how they know each other next!!!

P.S. Anybody who follows me, I'll follow back! I promise! And I'm new to this business, so I get pretty hyped up when it comes to people reading my stuff, so don't get freaked, kk? Alright, well I gtg! Peace!