A Day With The Girls

Jillian' s POV

________________________________________

I wake up to my ringtone of Beyoncé's 'Single Ladies'. I like that song! Don't judge, alright? I look at the caller ID. Britney. Of course. She's the only one that has the guts to wake me up at 8:30 AM on a Saturday!

I pick it up and groan. "What do you want?"

"Good morning to you too Ms. Grumpy Pants!" She chuckled.

"Fine, good morning. Now what do you want?"

"Well, the girls and I are going shopping at 5:30. We wanted to know if you wanted to come with." Britney cheerfully says.

"Oh, I can't. At 7:00 I'm..." I stop speaking. I've said too mich already.

"Jill? What is it your hiding from me?" Her voice is scary. Very, very scary.

"I'm kinda... um... going on a date with Louis. Surprise!" I said, unsure of what she would say to me.

"JILLIAN ELLAINE DANIEL! That's it. All of three of us are going on a coffee date. No if's, and's, or but's!" She exclaims, then hangs up.

Oh gosh.

_________________________________________

"And this is the Louis Tomlinson at our school?" Trish asked me. They've known about Louis being at school, but they never found out where I was at the party, or my conflict between Tyler until now.

"This is all Louis. No joke." I said, taking a sip from my caramel frappuccino.

"And you're going on a date with this guy?" Gabi asked me, concern in her eyes.

"I mean yeah. What's the worst that can happen?" I shrugged. I'm developing a serious love for Louis that I've never felt before, not even towards Tyler.

"That you could fall in love with him, and once you do, he'll break your heart like that." Gabi said, snapping her fingers for side effect. I nodded at her point. She is right, it could happen. Ever since I saw him, I knew he was a player, I had to admit that to myself. Even her sisters have pointed out his flaw. But, he said he loves me, and I want to believe it right now.

"I hope you guys know you aren't going to get me out of this one. In the mean time, let's go shopping. I want to pick something out for tonight." I smile childishly. The girls look at each other and laugh, as we get up to head to the mall.

On our drive there, I hear my phone beep in my purse, and take it out.

Are you ready for tonight, love? -Lou

I smile at myself and reply quickly.

More ready than you think I am, I know that for a fact. -Jill

. "Who you texting?" A voice says, snapping me back to reality. I look up to find Britney peering at my phone.

Once she see's, she looks up at my with a smirk plastered on her face. "My god. Girl, you are Cray! I hope you know that!" She says as we both begin to giggle.

All four of us enter the mall, and it's packed. Of course it is, it's a Saturday. Great. "Well, let's go get some shopping done!" Trish sing songs, skipping to Hollister, as Britney follows her lead. Me and Gabi look at each other, then start laughing hysterically.

We stay in Hollister for a while. I get a new gray beanie, an aqua blue shirt, and ripped jeans.

"Where to next?" Gabi asks. I spot a Rue21, and keep my eye on it. "I'd you guys don't mind, I'll be in Rue21. You guys can come with if you want." I say as I walk over there. I hear the girls murmur some words, but I don't pay close attention to what they're saying exactly.