What Are You Doing Here?

A/N: There will still be an authors note at the end, but I kinda just needed to say this in the beginning. So ever since I started this, I had the idea of all of this happening, and it's really cool to finally write about all of it! No, this is not the last chapter. I would warn you if it was. So, here it is...

Jillian's POV

_______________________________________

  It's been two days since the person showed up at my flat. I'll just be calling him person, since I really don't want to think about who it was. I honestly didn't know how to react when I first saw him. It's been a while. Hopefully he knows that it meant way more than a visit to me.

  I think about all of this when I have my attempt of reading my 'Pride and Prejudice' book that I got in the mail for my birthday from my grandma. I couldn't focus, the actions from just days before were frozen in my head.

  Ding dong! The high pitched sound brings the life back to me as I realize I've been staring off into space. "I'll get it!" Anna yells from the living room. I shrug and go back to pretending to read my book.

  After 5 minutes, I begin to wonder who was outside the door. I stand up and walk out of my breezy room. Just before I become visible to people outside the hall, I begin to hear hushed voices, so I begin to eavesdrop.

  "Can't I just see her for one second?"

  "No, she is done with you! Forever and always!"

  "But I need to explain to her what happened. I deserve to tell her my side of the story!"

  "No Louis, I'm not letting my best friends heart get ripped up in tiny little pieces again!"

  Once I hear the familiar name, I step out of the hallway to catch a glimpse of his face. "Louis?" I say as I see him standing at the door frame.

  "Jillian!" He says as he makes his way past Anna. Just before he was about to embrace me in a gigantic hug, I stop him.

  "No, Louis. You're here to explain to me what happened, not to hug. So keep your hands to yourself, and start talking." I say as I cross my arms.

  Anna steps next to me. "Are you sure that you want to talk to him? I mean you already had all that crap happen with your dad just the other day-"

  Louis cuts her off before she can finish her sentence, which I give him the death glare for. "What does she mean by your dad?" He asks me. This time I give Anna the death glare.

  "I probably shouldn't have said that out loud, huh?" She says as she slumps her shoulders.

  I look at Louis. "Fine. I'll tell you what happened with my Dad after we ended the Skype call if you tell me what happened with you and Eleanor." I put my pinkie out, and he looks at it almost as if to say "Are you serious?". I shrug and he loops his pinkie with mine.

  I untangle them, and say, "Alright. Here it goes I guess." I sigh deeply before I explain the number of events that happened between me and the man I wish was never my father...

_______________

2 DAYS BEFORE

_______________

  She flips her hair, then says, "I don't know if you've noticed or not, but me and Louis actually do have a thing." She says. "See, watch!" And with that, she takes Louis' face, and attacks his plump pink lips. No... no, this isn't actually happening. He's not even pulling away! Before they could see me break down into tears, I end the call and turn off my laptop. Did he really have feelings for her? My stomach twists and turns as I think of the thought. By now I've curled up in a ball and cried as much as my eyes could handle. And I felt like I really did cry a river. I gigantic one that flows down to my sadness.