The Party Part 2

"Why are you laughing? I only asked you if you wanted another drink." The boy said with a smirk.

  Not even I know why I was laughing. The alchol must have been really getting to me. I don't know how many shots I've had. Probably 6 or 7? I lost track after a couple... It was my first time drinking, okay?!

  Then I realized he was still wearing a cot. Isn't he hot??? Well he is, but I meant like as in like tempertaure wise or something like that. I don't know!

  "Aren't you gonna take your jacket off?" I asked him.

  He just shrugged, then began to take it off. And man, were those some muscles. You can seriously see his abs through his shirt! And were those tattoos? He instantly became way more sexier than he was before!

  "Do you like them?" He asked me. Was he talking about the tattoos or his abs? Because I liked them both... I just assumed he meant the tattoos.

  "Yeah. It looks like you have alot. How many do you have?" I asked him.

  "11. I always come up with a new idea, and it just sounds really cool, so I get it." He said.

  "Are you serious?! That is awesome!"

  "Have you ever gotten one?"

  "If only you knew. My parents would probably kick me out of the house if I did." I said, chuckling. They actually would. They've told me themselves.

  "Do you want one?" He asked me. Something in his eyes told me where this was going.

  "Yes. And if I am, we'd better go right now." I said back to him. He just gave me a smirk, and took my hand and took me out of the house.

  He stopped infront of a silver lamborghini. I just stared at it in awe.

  "This is your ride?" I asked him.

  "And yours too. Now let's go before anybody notices." Then I realized something. My friends! I can't just ditch them...

  "C'mon!" He said. I'll just text them saying I'll be gone for a bit.

  I hopped in the car, and he just drove away. Hopefully we won't get pulled over... I think we both forgot  we're drunk.

  "So what do u think u want?" He asked me. This was crazy. I was in a car with someone I don't even know. For all I know right now he could be driving to his house and planning on murdering me!

  "Anything to remeber you." God Jillian. What is wrong with you? Why'd you have to say that? I guess that's just the drunk JIllian talking.

  "Then I know something perfect for you and me. I think I might just need an update."

  I ended up texting Trish telling her what I'm doing. She just told me to have fun. Go figure.

  After a ways of driving, we ended up stopping in front of a tattoo shop.

  We walked in, and immediateley the owner and the boy did a man hug.

  "Hey man! How've you been? I haven't seen you in quite a while!" The owner said.

  "Yeah, well I've been busy." The boy said.

  The owner finally noticed me and turned in my Direction. "And who's this lovely lady?"

  The boy (I just decided to call him 'the boy' since Jillian doesn't even know his name yet, so...) took me by the waist, and smirked.

  "Yep, this is... Well, I don't know. But we want to get matching tattoos... Well, sort of. Something that will always remind us of eachother. And I have the perfect idea!" He said.

  "Okay, well miss, if you'll just lay down on this chair, and stay here I'll go get my equiptment set up." The man said.

  After he walked away I lay down the chair he was talking about, while the boy took a seat next to me.

  "Do you like carrots?" He asked me.

  I started cracking up! I mean, what could be more random than that? "I guess so."

  "Okay." He said. "And if you want, I can hold your hand while your getting your tattoo. I mean, only if you want me to. I'm not saying that you have to it's just that-"

  I cut him off. "I'd love for you to hold my hand." I smiled at him, while he copied my actions.

  In no time Bob -I saw his nametag in his shirt- came back with a bunch of different tools. "So, what are we thinking we're going to get today?"

  The boy then leaned into him, whispering something into his ear."Good idea. Um, will you flip on to your tummy please?" He asked me.

  I gave him a confused look, but then followed his instructions. He pulled my shirt down a slit bit by my shoulder, and in a matter of seconds I could hear something like a drill. The boy's hand may have been comforting, but in no time I was already squirming in my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  They were puzzle pieces. You could tell that if you connected the two pieces together, it would be complete. Which was kind of what I described him after my night with him.

  "It's getting pretty late. I better take you back so your friends can take you home. It's been a long night for you. And I bet you don't really do this often, huh?" The boy asked me as we walked out of the tattoo shop.

  "Ya, I'm not really kind of used to this stuff, but can you take me back? I think my friends might start worrying about me soon."

  He smiled at me, then said, "Let's get going."

  Once we got in the car, I turned the radio on, and my fave song came on!

  "I HOPED OFF THE PLANE IN LAX WITH A DREAM AND MY CARDIGAN!!!" I screamed. It was my only option. I decided not drink alchol for a while again, since it's really ruining things I like to do.

  "Party in the U.S.A., mm?" The boy said.

  I just nodded. But I kinda got sad about what happened to Miley Cyrus. One minute she was a cute country/pop singer, the next she became a drug addict who wants attention in a not-so-good-way? What is wrong with the world?

  We came to a stop in front of the house, which obviously was still packed.

  Before I could get out of the car, the boy whispered into my ear, "Just remember that I won't forget you, and I'll do anything it takes to find you again."

  I gave him a peck on the cheek, and got out of the car. In sadness I watched the silver lamborghini drive away.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't update last night! I was really chaught up on this fan fic 'He Wasn't A Jerk Online...' and I CAN NOT stop reading it! So anyways, here you guys go! Hope you enjoy it!