Tyler's A Teenage Dirtbag

Jillian's POV

___________________________________________________________________________________

I stare at my purple dress hanging on the hanger. Tonight's the night I'll be going out with Tyler. Honestly, I'm a bit scared of Tyler now. I know I shouldn't be because he just got angry, but after being with my dad all those years, I'm sensitive to those kinds of things. The crazy thing is, Tyler doesn't know about my dad. I told Louis because he was eager for an answer I guess, and I had to give him one. I jump when I hear a knock on the door causing my to dissolve from my thoughts.

"Come in." I say.

My mom comes in with a grin on her face as her head pokes out from the door. "Hey sweetie. I wanted to see if you were getting ready or not."

"Oh, um yeah. I just picked out my dress." I say, pointing to the just above the knees length dress.

"Sweetie! I love that dress! It always looks great on you! Now hurry up and finish because I want to take a picture of you!" My mom says holding her phone up.

"Mooooommmmm." I groan.

She chuckles, then says, "Okay, okay. But he will be here soon so I'd get movin'." She closes the door behind her, and I change into my sparkly dark and light purple dress.

After the struggle of getting the un-fitted dress on (I really need to go shopping sometime) I looked at myself in the mirror. This is definitely my favorite dress too. It hits my curves at just the right places, and it made me look extremely skinny, say more than I feel.

I plugged in my curling iron and put beach wave curls in my hair. I have no idea where we're going. I figured my dress would be perfect for any where we could possibly be going.

Not soon after I walk downstairs, I hear a knock at the door. My mom rushed down the hall, knowing I wouldn't want her to make an appearance at the door as well. "You look gorgeous hone! Just remember to stay safe, alright?" After realizing what she just said, she blushed. "I don't mean it in that way. You better not being doing that stuff at eighteen!"

"Yeah, no." I say as we begin to giggle. I spot Josh coming down the hall with sleepy eyes.

"Is Louis here?" He asks in a soft voice.

"Oh... we're not gonna see Louis anymore. He's not a good person..." I trail off as I watch his sleepy eyes turn into sad eyes.

"Whhhhhhyyyyyyy? I like Louis way more than Tyler!" He whines.

"I'm sorry Josh, but we're not seeing Louis any longer. I will be back soon. Take care of mommy for me, okay?" I ask him as I kiss his forehead.

Instead of answering me, he runs down the hall making him out of sight. I let out a sigh as my mom wraps her arms around me. "It's okay hone. He's only four. He doesn't understand." I told my mom about Louis beating Tyler up in our house, but of course she defended Louis saying he's just jealous. Moms. What do ya do with em? "Now, go on that date you've been waiting forever for." And with that, she walks down the hall. I take in a big breath before opening the door to a handsome boy with a plain white shirt and black jeans.

"Wow, Jillian... you look... you look beautiful." He says as he takes in my appearance. "You ready?"

"Yep!" I say as I grab my purse and put my silver heels on. And with that, we drive off to into the night.

___________________________________________________________________________________

We finally come to a stop in front of a large building with flashing lights and has big lettering that says 'This Is It.' "You're taking me to a club?" I ask him.