Oh No You Didn't

Jillian's POV

  All three of us walked back to my house, and thank god Josh was there! If he wasn't there wouldv'e been complete silence. And if there wasn't, I'd rather have silence. Josh went on and on about a pet turtle at pre school.

  "So, are there any pretty girls in your school?" Louis asked him.

  Josh blushed, then answered, "Yeah."

  "Ooooohhhhhh!!!! What's her name?" Louis coos.

  "Katie. She's my girlfriend." Josh simply says.

  "Young love, eh?" Louis says.

  Before I can tell Josh how ridiculous it is to have a girlfriend at age 4, we approach my house, and the door flings open.

  I look inside to find my mom with oven mitts on, and a trail of smoke comes out, followed by loud screeches.

  "What did you burn this time?" I ask.

  "Oh there you two are! Or three? Who's this young man?" My mom asks.

  "This is Louis. He's a friend of mine. We just bumped into eachother, so I... I mean Josh, not me, wanted to know if he could have dinner with us." I said.

  My Mom gave me a look, then crossed her arms together. "Really? JOSH wanted to have him over for dinner?"

  "Yes Mom!!! I don't have any interest in anybody whatsoever! I'm fine with being single!" I said back. Then I realized Louis was watching our Mother-Daughter talk. "I'm going upstairs." I mumble as I walk upstairs. I hear my mom whisper something to Louis, but I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. I heard Louis giggle, which no doubt meant she said something embaressing about me. Which no doubt she did!

  I propped myself on my bed and began to listen to 'Teenage Dirtbag' by Wheatus. It was probably my favorite song. Plus, it expressed my feelings torwards lots of guys I've had crushes on. You see, I've never been one of those pretty girls everyone likes. I'm just plain old Jillian. Nothing more.

  In the middle of the chorous, I feel someone watching me. I look up to find Louis standing by the door, staring at me. Okay...

  I take off my earbuds, and start looking around my room nervously. "Um, anything I can help you with?"

  "You weren't actually expecting me to stay down there with your mum, now did you love?" He asks, as he lays down next to me.

  "What you 'doin?" I ask him.

  "I'm trying to find out what your listening to." He looks closer to my computer screen. "Is that Teenage Dirtbag?"

  "Uh, yeah. It's like my favorite song." I say quiteley. I kinda felt uncomfortable with him on my bed. Especially since I've never even brought a boy home before.

  "Good song. I like it." He says, as he takes a look around my room.

  Suddenly he gets up, and swiftly moves to my closet. "So, what are you going to wear tomorrow night?" He asks me.

  "What do you mean tomorrow night?" I say, not knowing about anything going on tomorrow night.

  "Oh, yeah. We're going out tomorrow night. I forgot to tell you." He says, looking through my closet.

  I start cracking up. This is hysterical! "What makes you think I'm going out with you?"

  "Um, let me see. I can harass you about it forever. Plus, don't forget I can tell everybody about our little fiasco." He says.

  "I hate you." I say.

  "DDDIIIIINNNNEEEERRRR!!!!!!" I hear my mom yell throughout the house.

  "Good! Cuz I'm starving!" Louis says as he walks out the door.

  What have I gotten myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty guys! So first off I'd like to thank @idkmanwbu for making my cover! She is awesome! Please follow her! And also read 'The Fireworks'. It's really good. I'm actually like her best fan. Her words. No, jk! But hopefully I am! So, yeah. Thanks for reading if yo have! Comment and vote. I mean, only if you want to. I'm not gonna make you. I'm not that kind of person. BUT IF U DO I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Don't forget to be 1Dful to everyone! See you soon for a new chapter!