The Big Day

• Dedicated to YOU

Jillian's POV

_________________________________________

"OW! Can I please take off my heels mom?" I say. My white heels may be gorgeous, but dang! They hurt!

"Sure. Go put on your white flats." She nods to the corner of the hotel room where all my girlfriends and family are getting ready. For my big day. For Louis and I's big day. I scurry over to where she's talking about.

"Jillian Tomlinson. I like the sound of that." I turn around to find Britney, Trish, and Gabi right behind me with smiles lighting up their faces.

My mouth drops open in awe. "How- how did you get here? I tried to track you guys down but-"

"Louis found us. And he worked very hard on it. Right now we're working on a fashion business in Paris." Trish interrupts me. "We're not having our big breakthrough we were hoping for, but we're working on it."

"That's why we were so surprised that he found us." Gabi adds. I smile at them before I shriek. We have a big group hug. It's been too long. Too long.

I let go and sigh with a huge smile on my face. "I need to introduce you all to my maid of honor Anna. She's getting her hair and make up done. Come on!" They follow closely behind as I end up to Lou's little section in the room.

"Just keep your- keep your head still for the love of god Anna!" Lou said. I laughed to myself as I found her. Lou turns to me and shakes her head. "After working with the boys for 3 years, I forgot how hard it is to work with girls hair and makeup!" She sat down and took a big chug of water.

I laughed at her, but immediately stopped when I caught a glimpse of Anna. Her hair is in a half braid. The part that's down is lightly curled. She has light makeup on herself, which is perfect saying she's that natural beauty type of person. "Wow... You look gorgeous Anna!" I shriek as I jump up and down.

"Well now you are going to be even more gorgeous after Lou's done with you!" She literally throws me on the chair as I grunt at her actions. Lou groaned as she got up and took a step towards me. "You're lucky I love you."

She's already gotten to work on my makeup, and from the corner of my eye I could already see Anna, Britney, Trish, and Gabi chatting each other up. I knew they would all get along. "So? I've never asked you. What is it like with the Louis Tomlinson being in love with you?" Lou asks me as she puts blush on my warm cheeks.

"Lets just say, I'm going to need a hearing aid by the time I'm 60 he's so loud. But, I love him back. He makes me feel like I'm different... in a good way." I smile as I begin to think of our future. Marriage, kids, grandkids. Yeah, I know it's cliché to end our story with marraige and stuff, but this is what we wanted. And it's for the better.

____________

Louis's POV

____________

"Harry! Can you grab my tie?" I call to Harry after my hair I'd done. I look at myself in the mirror in front of me. I have to be in the reception room in 10 minutes. Mum wanted to carry on the tradition of the groom not seeing the bride until the reception and vice versa. I tried to protest, but when it comes to my Mum, it's hard to change her mind.

"Sure." He said. He was my best man. I mean, he is my best friend. So are the rest of the boys, don't get me wrong. But Harry and I just clicked I guess. The rest of the boys were groomsmen.

I looked around the room. Niall had a bag of chips in his hands, of course. He was talking to Liam, him obviously saying something funny since Niall came bursting into laughter. I smiled, and looked at Zayn. He was talking on the phone- the caterer I'm guessing. We've ordered the cake weeks ago, and somehow they've managed to delay the delivery. Oh well, we've got it handled.