Getting To Know Eachother

Jillian's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "So, what you wanna do?" Louis asked me.

  "Um, I dunno." I shrugged.

  "How 'bout truth or dare?" Louis asked with a smirk.

  "Yeah, no. Honestly, I wanna get to know you a little better." I said. It had been on my mind. I mean, the guy is staying at my house tonight, and I don't know anything about him. Besides a player. But I know there is more to him then just that.

  "Okay, so how about you? Why don't you have a good relationship with your mum? And, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your dad?" Louis asked.

   "Well, it's all a long story. My mom was pregnant with me at 18, so her and my dad were pretty young parents. Sometimes, my dad couldn't handle taking care of my mom, me, and himself, so you know. He'd take it out on my mom. This went on and on for quite a while. My dad coming home drunk, and beating my mom. Back then, I thought my mom was a good person. So one night, he came home, drunk of course. I was 12, and I couldn't handle the fact my dad was always beating up my mom. So when he started to beat her, I guess I thought it'd be a good idea to protect her from him? Well, that's when he started to beat me. The thing was, that first night when he started to beat me, she- she didn't even defend me. She- she just watched. With horror. I- I thought she'd be a good mother to me. But she never did anything to protect me! Once we all found out that my mom was pregnant with Josh, my dad couldn't handle it, and one night he just packed up and left. It was such a relief he was gone, but I haven't been able to let go that she didn't help me. But now I understand. She was just scared. Just like how I was for those 12 years." I say, once in a while stuttering words. I feel something wet on my arm, and that's when I realize I ended up crying.

  I begin to laugh, trying to make the conversation be less dreary. "I'm sorry. Who knew talking about your past could be so emotional?"

  I look up, and Louis has a empathetic look on his face. "Me. I never knew my dad, and my mom was always gone working. Usually I had to watch my four younger sisters by myself. But hey, I'm lucky. I could've had it worse, like you. But I think you should connect with your mom again. It would be nice to know you have someone that will always be there for you." Louis said.

  I looked at him with wide eyes, my jaw dropped. "You have 4 sisters???"

  He chuckled, then says, "Yeah, but it's torture. You don't wanna know how many times I've had to hear about how hot a boy at school is, or how dreamy Justin Bieber is!"

  "Hey! At least you don't have to hear about superman's many super powers!" I giggled.

  "I'd like that much more than Justin Bieber!" All the sudden, it was like a light bulb lit up above his head. He shot up, with a devilish smile on his face. "How 'bout I make a deal with you?"

  "It depends on what it is..." I say.

  "You spend 24 hours with my sisters, and I do the same with your little brother. Whoever doesn't make it first has to buy pizza for the winner." He says, putting his hand out waiting for me to shake it. 

   I think about it for a moment, but then shake his hand. "You're on."

  "YES!!! SUPPPEEERRRRRMMMMMAAAAANNNNN!!!!!" Louis screams through out the whole house.

  And before I know it, Josh is making his way down the stairs, and looking at Louis cautiously. "Was that you, or was that actually superman?" Josh asks.

  "That, indeed was superman. But he accidentally forgot his cape, so he had to head home. But he told me that he will be back soon." He said as he turned around and winked at me.

  Oh. My. God. Louis Tomlinson is going to dress up like superman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hi guys! Omg, I just came up with all this tonight! Proud of myself, may I say! So, yeah. I just realized I have some editing to do in this, so would anyone be willing to do that for me? Thank you so much! Hope you guys like it! Byezies!

~ Ashlyn A.K.A. Mrs. Malik