Meeting Josh

Jillian's POV

  I could instantly tell that Louis and Tyler were not going to get along. The way they were staring at eachother, that was just plain out creepy. Not to mention that when Tyler came back from his little talk with Louis, he went on and on about how much he hated the guy, and how he should just back off from me. And honestly, I couldn't agree more. But part of me had an erge to learn more about him. To find out who Louis Tomlinson truly is.

  I thought about all this while I watched my little brother play in the park. "Sissy! Push me in the swings!" He yelled to me. I sighed, annoyed how he interrupted my thoughts, but I did enjoy watching Josh getting excited over these kind of Little Things. It was cute, and I'm glad I'm old enough to remember little details of his childhood.

  He hopped on one of them, and I began to push him with all my might. Who knew a 4 year old could be so heavy? "Higher Sissy, higher!" He said laughing, obviously enjoying the swings.

  "I don't know. I don't think I think I can. I'm sorry Joshie." I hated doing this to him. But honestly, it can be hard for me to carry my backpack sometimes. It wasn't any easier pushing a 4 year old on a swing.

  "Awwww!!! Pleeaaassseee???" He said, then made a pouty face.

  "I think I might be able to help." I jumped, startled to the voice behind. But I couldn't forget that paticular British accent.

  "Louis Tomlinson! You scared me! What are you doing here???" I asked him.

  "I was just having a quick jog around the neighborhood looking around, then I saw you and thought I might as well say hi. And who's this?" He asked my brother, who stopped swinging on the swings and stood in front of Louis.

  "I'm Josh. And who are you? Are you and Sissy in love?" Josh asked, as I grunted while shaking my head.

  "I'm Louis. And me and your sister aren't in love... At least not yet." He said as he met my eyes, and dropped one of them in a wink. I rolled my eyes at his actions. He thinks he is such a charmer, doesn't he?

  Josh did something that actually surprised me, and I think it surprised Louis too. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my legs. "My Sissy." He said to Louis as he glared at him. I looked at him in awe, then started bursting out with laughter.

  "Don't worry man. She's all yours if she keeps pushing me away." He said. "Speaking of pushing, do you need a couple push's on the swing mate?"

  Josh's face suddenly lit up, his face glowing. "Yeeaahhh!!!" He said as he got on the swing. "And by the way, your voice sounds funny."

 Louis came behind him, and started to push him. "That's because I'm British. I come from England, a long ways from here."

  I was happy Josh was interacting with new people. Usually he only talks to me and my mom. He has a couple friends, but he isn't one to talk. He's just not one to socialize.

  After about 15 minutes of Louis pushing Josh, and Josh screaming higher, I realized we should be getting home soon.

  "Come on Josh. It's time to go. Mom will be almost ready for dinner by the time we get home." I said.

  Louis stopped the swing, and Josh hopped out of it. He stood in front of me, with wide eyes. "Can Louis come with us for dinner pllleeeaaaasssseeee???" Josh pleaded.

  "I don't know. Mom might not be okay with it." I looked down to see a sad Josh, dissapoint spread across his face. "But it never hurts to try. Louis? You fine with it?"

  "I don't really have anthing else to do." He says with a smirk.

  "YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!" Josh screams, and starts to walk in front of us.

  "You owe me one." I say to Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hi guys! Sorry I didn't upload last night! I thought I'd have enough time. Well, I did it on schedule anyways, so that's good!

  Any how, I have a surprise. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I just had to. I'm pretty sure I'm going to upload a new book in a little while here. The book is going to be inspired by the song DIANA, the new leaked 1D song! I love it so much! I started crying when I listened to it! They know they have fans that have a really hard time in their lifes, so this is dedicated to them. And yes, I know working on two books at the same time is bad, BUT I'M DOING IT ANYWAYS! SO DON'T JUDGE!

  Lol. Well, have a good weekend guys! And enjoy Diana! First it's Georgia Rose and now it's Diana? I mean seriously guys! Make up your minds!