Girls. Are. Evil.

Jillian’s POV

  “Okay girls. Have everything you guys need?” I ask them once we all ended up back in the living room.

  “Well, we pretty much only need my phone, so yep! We’re good!” Lottie says as the rest of the girls smile and nod.

  I smirk, than say, “Okay! Let’s get going then!” I open the door for the girls, and they each come out one by one. Youngest to oldest. It was actually pretty funny. I had to hold back my laughter so they wouldn’t think something was wrong with me.

  We all chat on the walk to my house. We talk about boys, Justin Bieber (Which I was really dreading.), but mostly we talked about Louis’ reaction once he finds out about our evil plan.

  Once we got there, we stood in front of the tall building for what seems like ages. I was thinking of a plan. I don’t know what the rest of the girls were doing. I think they were staring at my house in awe. I mean, they’re house wasn’t the biggest, and mine was a great deal of size. Finally, I decided it was time to speak up. “Okay, so there’s a screen door in the back, and it’s always unlocked. We sneak in the back, get the pictures and videos, than head back to your house to upload them on twitter and instagram. Alright?”

  “YES MISS!” They all say in unison. Then I hear ‘Tomlinson’ under one of their breaths, and they all start cracking up.

  “Hey! That is not funny! I will NOT marry your brother!” I say to them.

  “Oh, really? Cause I think your soul mates!” Fizzy says, which causes all of them to laugh all over again. “Plus, you’re probably our favorite girl he’s ever introduced us to. And there are a lot of them.”

  I smile to the thought of being related to these girls. They’d probably be the party to my life. “Okay, well let’s go and catch superman, shall we?” I ask, and they all nod their heads as I have them follow me to the gate. I jump on it, and hop over it, being able to open it for the girls. They all walk into my backyard, which isn’t much, just some grass and a table with some chairs around it.

  We walk slowly over to the screen door, and I poked my head to look inside, and sure enough Josh is sitting on the couch, watching TV. Some babysitting, right? Before I could regret letting Louis watch my 4 year old brother, I hear someone coming down the stairs. Then all 4 of us hear “SUPERMMMMMMAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN” In a kinda cracked loud voice. Josh suddenly looks up. And Louis comes down the stairs… In a nerd costume? What?

  He walks up to Josh then says, “Hi, my name is Clark Kent.” Louis says in a nerdy voice to Josh. “I live in Kansas, and I’m a very successful business man.”

  “Take a picture, take a picture!” Pheobe whispers to Lottie. Than Lottie pulls out her phone, and goes to her camera app.

  “Make sure to take off the flash.” I whisper to Lottie. She nods, then takes a couple pictures.

  “Great, but how long do you think it’s gonna be until he’ll be superman?” Daisy asked.

  “Little kids get impatient very easily, so it’s probably gonna be really soon.” I whisper back to her.

  We sit there for a while, until we hear a quiet ‘help’. Louis… Or I mean Clark turned around, then asked Josh, “Did you hear that?” Once again, we heard another ‘help’ and Lou- CLARK said “I’m here to save you!” He ripped off his glasses, and ripped off his shirt, then yelled “SUPERMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!” I looked over at the girls, who were giggling while Lottie was filming the whole thing.

  Josh’s eyes got wide, then said, “Wait! Louis! You can’t fool me! Superman has muscles!” Louis laughs, then answers, “Touché.” He starts tickling him, and Josh giggles.

  “Let’s go before he catches us.” Pheobe says. As we begin to walk away, Fizzy accidentally trips, but luckily I catch her before she can fall on her face.

  “Thanks.” She says under her breath, probably from pure shock.

  “Did you hear that?” We hear a mumble from inside. Suddenly, the door opens, and outside comes Louis and Josh. “Jillian? What are you doing here?” He asks me.

  “I’ll explain later. We have to go for now. Bye!” I say as all 5 of us run out of my backyard to their house before Louis can ask any more questions.

  Once we reach the house and run in the house, we all take a deep sigh. “That was close.” I say after a good 5 minutes of us resting.

  I look over to the girls, and I see Lottie on her phone typing away. “And post! Louis’ pictures and video are officially on instagram and twitter!” And not soon after that, I get a call from Louis.

  I pick it up, and put it on speaker. The girls crowd around me, and then we hear “GIIIIIIIIRRRRLLLLLLLSSSS!!!”

  Haha! Lol! They caught him in a superman outfit! Sorry if it looks rushed, I didn’t take much time on it. :(

  You guys know what to do!

  Comment! Xx

  Vote! Xx

  Follow! Xx

  Love ya guys! ~Ashlyn Malik