Dinner Gone Wrong

Louis' POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I ran downstairs hoping for a chase with Jillian. I frowned when I realized I wasn't going to get a chase anytime soon.

  I walked into a room which looked like the dining room. "Oh, hi sweetie! Just take a seat anywhere you want!" Jillians mum spoke cheerfully from the kitchen, which was connected to the dining room.

  "Do you know if Jillian is coming down soon?" Mrs. Trey asked as she put down the food on the table.

  "I don't know. I think she's still in her room in hiding." I said, chuckling.

  She groaned, and pulled out a high chair which I assumed was for Josh. "I don't know why she is acying so shy! She should be all over you! She never has boys over. And when she does, it's Tyler, and she claims he's just a friend."

  I sighed with relief in my head. If she think's of him as just a friend, that is going to make things much easier between me and her.

  To be honest, I'm not just a funny, spunky kind of person. I'm a player. I sleep with a girl one night, and dump her the next morning. So this was all new to me. I didn't just want to win her ass. I also wanted to win her heart. Which was exactly what I was going to do.

  "Why doesn't she have boys over besides Tyler. She's a very beautiful girl. I'd expect it out of her. Is her Father scary?" I asked.

  "Um, no..." She said. "I knew she didn't tell people." She mumbled to herself.

  I was about to ask her what she didn't tell people until I turned around to find Josh, staring very intently at me. Great! Two stare downs in 1 day! Like that's not creepy at all! "What can I do for you mate?" I asked him, breaking the silence between us.

  "Are you a pirate?" He asked me.

  I laughed. "Well, not exactly. What made you think that?"

  "You call me mate. That's what pirates do." He said.

  "JILLIAN! IF YOU DON'T COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW YOU ARE GROUNDED YOUNG LADY! YOU HAVE A GUEST OVER FOR PETE'S SAKE!" Mrs. Trey yelled up the stairs before walking torwards Josh to help him up the high chair.

  "Who's Pete?" Josh asked as his mom fastened him into the high chair.

  "It's just an expression honey." She said as she finished putting all thee food on the table. It was like a feast! My mom barely had enough time to make this kind of stuff. She had lots of work. Plus, she has 5 kids (Me, and my 4 younger sisters.) to raise. I'd help sometimes, but I didn't have that motherly nature that the girls needed. So I wasn't much of a help besides when I had to watch them that once in a while.

  In the middle of my thoughts, Jillian came downstairs and took a seat acoss from me. When Mrs. Trey saw the seating arrangment, she cleared her throat, signaling for her to come sit at the empty seat next to me. She groaned, moving her body to the other side of the room. Once she sat down, she slumped her shoulders, and crossed her arms, avoiding eye contact with me.

  "I'm not that bad, am I?" I asked her.

  She leaned in torwards me, and sternly hushed into my ear, "The fact you're holding me accountable for something stupid I did and threatening to share it with everybody if I don't do what you say, you're worse than I thought." She leaned back into her chair, sighing as she stared deeply at the wall.

  Nooooo!!! What have I done? She probably hates me now. Thinks that I'm a total jerk for doing this to her. But I really want her to go out with me. And she's just going to keep denying me if I don't do this!

  Once we all sat down, we all ate, while Josh blabbed on and on about... I think it was superman? I don't know. But I love this kid. I have a feeling he's one of those types who can make anyone smile on their worst day.

   Mrs. Trey's phone beeped, and she picked it up to look at it. She looked up at Jillian, who was very concentrated on her food. "Sweetie?"

  "Yes?" JIllian said, playing with her mashed potatoes.

  "The hospital texted me. They need me to do an emergency night shift. So you know what that means..." She began.

  "NO MOM! IT'S A FRIDAY NIGHT! I AM NOT BABYSITTING JOSH TONIGHT! NUH-UH! NO WAY!" She said as she stood up and shouted.

  "Honey, calm down. It's only for a couple of hours." She looked at me, then smirked. "And if you want, we can have Louis over. He seems like a lovely boy. He can stay in our guest room."

  "If only you knew the half of him..." I heard Jillian mumble to herself as she sat back down.

  "Which hospital do you work at?" I asked her mum.

  "The one at the top at the hill. Why? Have you been there before?" She asked me.

  "My mum just started to work there." I said as I smiled.

  "Is that right? What's her name?"

  "Jay Tomlinson." I said.

  "Ah, she works in my department. I'd have to tell her about how you dropped by." She said as she got up. "I'll start to get ready. Keep an eye on Josh, will you Jill?" 

  "Sure." She mumbled.

  Mrs. Trey sighed, then made her way upstairs.

  "What's wrong with you?" I asked Jillian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Ohhhhhh!!!!!!

  Why did he say 'What's wrong with you?' to Jillian?

  What will her reaction be?

  How will their babysitting gig go?

  OMG! I swear I'm so excited I'm going to pee my pants!

  So which Team are you guys on?

  Team Louis?

  Team Tyler?

  Some other nasty team I'm probably gonna gag at when I read it?

  Just write it in the comment section BELOW!

  So um... Ya. I'd like to thank @itsliv6 for mentioning me in her BOOK because I totally fan girl over it! So read her book! It's called 'The Fireworks'. It's awesome! U won't regret it!

  So pretty much have an amaZayn day guys! Byezies!

  ~Ashlyn A.K.A. Mrs. Malik!