It's Tyler, Louis

Jillian's POV

_______________________________________________________________________________

As he ran away and left his car, I felt the anger boil up inside of me even more. But I couldn't help but be struck with confusion. Why would he run if his car was here? And don't want anything to do with his car! Where was he going anyway's? Was he planning on coming back to get his car? Dang, that boy really makes me confused sometimes...

I ran up to Tyler's side and immediately caressed him with my hand. "Tyler? Are- are you okay?" I began to cry when I realized how much damage was done to him. The sight of him was really to much for me, and I can feel the walls closing in on me.

When he began to move, I let out a breath I was holding for a while. "Yeah... I think I'm fine... I just need to get cleaned up..." He shifts. I stand up and hold out my hand. He takes it, then groans in pain.

"I am so sorry Ty. I had no idea that was gonna happen." I give him a sympathetic look as he smiles.

"It's fine, I can easily recover from those kinds of things." Unexpectedly he takes a step closer to me and meets my eyes. "Especially when I'm with you."

Oh god. This isn't happening. "Ty... I don't know what to say..."

"Don't say anything." He says in a hushed tone. "Just let me take you out sometime, and I'll be better than ever." I look up, and he's closer to me than I thought. It starts to become hotter in the cold house as I feel his breath trickling on my skin.

"O-okay." I stutter. I thought I was always going to be friend zoned by him- until now. I wonder if he has been feeling for my just as much as I have for him ever since we first met. This is crazy. First I'm with Louis- NO JILLIAN! Don't think of Louis! It will ruin this moment! That brown haired blue eyed sexy- JILLIAN! You did not go there! He is NOT sexy! Okay maybe a little, but... No, no, no, no, NO! I try to shove the thoughts of Louis at the back of my mind and make them disappear, but I can't. This can't be happening! I'm not actually... I'm not actually starting to have feelings for Louis, right?

"Are you okay?" Tyler's voice snaps me back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking. But I'd love to go out sometime." I say, trying my best to get distracted from Louis. "When?"

"I don't know. Maybe tomorrow? Does that sound okay to you?" He asks. A thought shoots me with thunder. Me and Louis' date. Hopefully he forgot about it. It has been about a week since he's mentioned it... Maybe he realized how selfish and cruel he was being about making me go on a date with him. I mean, who does that?!

"That sounds great." I say. His phone vibrates from his pocket and he looks at the screen then puts it back in his pocket.

"My mom's going to be home soon, and I don't want to look like this when she see's me, so I'm gonna go and get cleaned up, okay?" He says. I nod and give him a smile. God, Louis. Such a jerk sometimes, aren't ya?

"I'll see you tomorrow night around 6. Be ready!" He says as he walks to the door.

"Okay. I'll see you then. Bye." I say.

"Bye." And with that he was out the door.

I couldn't hold it anymore as I shrieked and ran upstairs, immediately finding something to wear. Something to wear ever since I saw that perfect Tyler Kay. And man does Jillian Kay sound good to me right now!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Louis' POV