2

The apartment was empty. Niall hadn't even unpacked all things, but he had lived there for a year. He slipped into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. It smelled old food and he had nothing at home to eat. He therefore closed the door quickly and rooted through other cabinets. He found a half-empty bag of chips. He took the bag, went out to the couch and he sat down. He swallowed. Yes, he was tired of always waiting. He was tired that nothing happening. He stuffed the chips inside the mouth, and he chewed. He looked around. He lived in a small apartment. He had a small kitchen, toilet and a room. The sofa was crowded with the bed and the TV had long since stopped working. You couldn't even call this a home. It was a dump. He sighed and he ate more chips. A week and the money would be gone. He sighed again and he looked at the window, which was the only window in the entire apartment. It was dirty. The curtains were dusty and the flower as stood on the windowsill was long since dead. As dead as Nialls life.

It was a gray evening. The rain poured down on the street, but Niall didn't want to  just sit at home and stare. He went to the nearby pub, or he run through the rainy weather and when he came into the pub, he felt a little better. He walked over to a table and ordered a beer. He picked up the cell phone and noticed that no one had called him during the hole day.

"How is it?"

Niall looked up. Louis came up to the table and he put down the beer in front of him, then he slipped down into the chair next to him. Niall swallowed. What would he say?

"I'm still alive...."

Louis laughed a little bit and he looked Niall carefully.

"So how did it go? Did you get the job?"

Niall put his mobile phone down on the table and he wrinkled his nose. No, it felt as if he hadn't got that role, in Harry's movie.

"I don't know!" he chose to answer and he looked at Louis again. "You know how it is? They have to go through all that wanted that role first."

Louis nodded understandingly and he smiled a little bit.

"I keep my fingers crossed for you."

----

Niall woke up with a headache. Damn, he really had taken a glass too much. He remembered how he had wobbled home during the night and he hadn't even taken off his clothes. He opened his eyes and he sighed. The first thing he saw was a spider on the ceiling. He tried to focus on just that part of the ceiling. His head ached, then he heard why he had woke up. The mobile phone rang. He reached out and he caught it up. Slowly, he took it to his ear.

"Yes, hello?"

He heard a light voice on the other end.

"Hello, this is Mr. Cowell's secretary. I'm calling to schedule an appointment. Mr. Cowell and Mr. Syles are interested to meet you again, about the role."

Niall got big eyes and quickly he sat up.

"Huh?"

She didn't seem as impressed as Niall was.

"Can you come here on Wednesday at three o'clock?"

Niall was quick. He got up a pen and wrote on an old receipt.

"Yes?"

She seemed pleased.

"Then you are welcome here on Wednesday."

Niall ended the conversation and he stared at the paper. Wednesday at three o'clock? He couldn't understand what had happen. He would go there and maybe get that part in that movie? They were interested in him? He got up a smile. He should meet Harry Styles? Again? Wow, he would go there and really talk to Harry? Niall felt his pulse rose and the belly began to tingle. He realized that he needed to wash clothes. He would make sure he was clean, neat, and that he showed off the best hand. Niall stood up and he looked around. The clothes were lying everywhere on the floor and he knew it was only a shirt left in the closet. Yes, he's got energy, and now he had a goal. The goal was to go, on Wednesday, and meet Harry, at three o'clock, and make sure he got that role in the film.

----

Niall stood before mirror and he smiled to himself. He had shaved his face, her hair was perfect on his head and he noted that he looked rested. He unbuttoned the top button on the shirt and he adjusted his pants. Yes, he looked like a well-rested young man who was ready for anything. He showed himself his teeth. Yes, they were clean and had no food between the teeth. He checked that nothing was wrong and finally he was satisfied. His eyes gleamed in the dim light, and he couldn't stop smiling. He was now on his way to Harry and the others. He would hear why they wanted to meet him and if they wanted him to say more replicas, he was ready. He was prepared and he wanted to be the one as they needed.