5

When Harry opened the door, he only had on a pair of tight black pants on. Niall immediately saw that Harry had no boxers underneath. Harry had tattoos all over his upper body was supple. Niall saw that he went to the gym and just that thought was exciting.

"Welcome."

Niall hesitated. He didn't really dared to walk in, but he stepped through the door anyway. Harry lived in a large white house. You could say that Niall felt like Cinderella. In the hall hung a crystal chandelier in the sealing and the hall was larger than Nialls entire apartment.

"You look scared?" Harry quickly got up and he smiled toward Niall. "In my home, you have to feel like home."

Niall followed Harry. It still felt unreal. They went through a big room and out on the terrace. Niall immediately saw a large pool and the whole back of the house was like taken from a newspaper. "How can you live if you are rich!" Niall almost felt ashamed of his own poverty. Niall had chosen a pair of ordinary jeans and a t-shirt. Harry looked more like a model and his whole body was telling you that he was the man as really took care of his body. Harry was more urbane and Niall wondered how many others he had taken to the house, but he chose to put that thought aside.

"A drink?"

Harry expected no answer. Instead, he pushed the glass in Nialls hand and he looked straight at him. Niall swallowed. He was spellbound by Harry and couldn't hide the feeling as he felt.

"Uh, thanks?"

Harry smiled wryly and he showed the white teeth. His face was totally directed towards Niall and his whole attention was captured by the Irishman.

"You're nervous?"

Niall nodded embarrassed and he looked down into the glass.

"I don't know..." he cleared his throat. "I mean..."

Harry took a step towards him and took up his hand. He put his index finger under Nialls chin and forced him to raised his head and looking into Harry's eyes.

"Relax." he whispered hoarsely. "You don't need to be nervous. I'm a person just like you."

Niall tried to smile. Harry's finger stayed and he cocked his head slightly askew. He looked down at Nialls lips and he groaned a little bit.

"It was your face that made me give up the role." He said dark and seductive. "I like what I see and I know we will make the success in this film."

Niall swallowed. He had nothing to say. Make success? The only one as could make success was Harry. Niall had only a supporting role, and he liked to be behind the star. Harry took away his finger but he remained standing in front of Niall.

"Taste the drink."

Niall obeyed. He was too nervous to say that he didn't drink that early in the day. He tasted it. It was sweet and immediately he felt the chill from the ice as cooled down the throat.

"Oh good!"

Harry laughed and he continued to regard Niall in detail. It was so close that Niall become ashamed. He wasn't accustomed that a single person was staring at him, like that, and certainly not a person like Harry.

"So,,, are we going to practice?"

Niall raised his head and he got big eyes.

"Now?"

Harry smiled wide and he nodded a little bit.

"I want to kiss you and I must admit that I'm hungry for more, but just to let you know about it. I never have sex when I do a movie."