35

"It took time but I have solved all the details. You go to the Oscars in your own car and you will sit next to Betty, she played a supporting role in the film. Simon sits between her and Harry. Sound good?"

Niall just nodded. He had so many questions.

"Has he asked you about me?"

Liam looked up from the papers and he shook his head. Niall frowned. He regretted everything he had done since he said no to Harry. It was like a vacuum.

"The clothes come in tomorrow." Liam continued, as if he didn't wanted to touch the sensitive part. "And you have to have a speech ready in case you win."

Niall responded.

"Huh?"

Liam smiled a little bit.

"Peace, I've already prepared it." He held up a piece of paper. "You can change it if you want, but I prefer this as I have written."

Niall took note.

"I want to thank Simon Cowell, Harry Styles, Nick ..." Niall swallowed. "Harry ..."

Liam took the note from him quickly.

"Or maybe not!" he got up quickly, "I'll write a new one and you'll get it tomorrow."

Niall chose to just nod.

"And the party is held in the house next door and you are sitting at the same table as all but sitting between Simon and Hanna, another girl who had a small role."

"Okay!"

Liam was satisfied.

"I will be there, but you have to call me for me to come, if you want to talk."

Niall nodded.

"Okay?"

Liam smiled.

"Good, then everything is solved?"

Niall seemed glad.

"Okay!"

----

Niall immediately saw that the clothes were custom-made for him. The jacket sat tight around his body. It was white with white pants. The shirt had a shade of pink and he snapped it up the same way as Harry always had his shirts. Niall smiled when he saw the hair on his chest. Harry loved that hair. Niall chose to take on a necklace, bracelet and just to do something more, he put on rings on his right hand and a ring on the middle finger of his left hand. He saw himself in the mirror. Yes, this was as good as it could be. He looked like Niall Horan and he couldn't hide the truth, he was Niall Horan.

....

Niall chose to smile big on the red carpet. He saw a lot of famous people and he was more curious about them toward anything else. Tom Hanks said hello and Daniel Radcliffe congratulated him. Yes Niall saw many more and he was impressed. He chose to try to be yourself. He did as Harry had taught him, he smiled, but he did not speak to a single person.

Niall took his place and he had big eyes. He saw how everyone went to their seats, and finally he saw Harry. It was as if the air disappeared. Harry had his back to him and talked to a few others, when he turned around he avoided Niall out to the smallest detail. He went and sat down in his place, and that was all. Niall felt a big lump in his stomach. He had noticed that Harry really didn't want anything to do with him, and that hurt.

The Oscars began but Niall was in darkness. He felt small, and he realized that he shouldn't even be there. It was wrong of him to think that he was something as he wasn't, when everything had been just a game. Harry might indeed had played with him? Maybe it was that Harry did? He got the second actor to fall for him, so that the film would be good? Niall looked down at his hands. Damn, he didn't want this. He just wanted to go home and die, or perhaps eat ice cream and watch an old movie?

Right as it was sat Simon crouched in front of him and he put his hands on the side of Nialls thighs against the seat.

"Whatever has happened, you have every right to be here."

Niall looked up. Simon had read his thoughts? Simon was serious and he looked straight into Nialls eyes.

"You were born to be in front of the camera and don't let Harry take with you in his fall. You are worth so much more than this. He was a mistake and I want you to look into that as haven't yet happen."

Niall wiped away the first tear that appeared.

"But I..."

Simon shook his head.

"No, no buts and no excuses. You made a good work outside the sex scenes and you did good work when you were without Harry. Don't sit and say that you aren't worthy this. I know how it works and you are not the first to come here and have low thoughts of yourself."

Niall swallowed.

"How did you know?"

Simon smiled a little bit.

"Niall, I see at the whole you how sorry you are and I'm seeing at you that you want to go home. I have been here before with others and once Harry sat on a chair for the first time. He was scared and he wanted just to die, but look where he is today? "

Niall nodded a little bit. Simon put a hand on one of Nialls thigh and he continued to look into his eyes.

"Forget Harry and see your future here. You were born to stand in front of everyone and receive an Oscar."

Niall nodded.

"If I win?"

Simon laughed a little,

"I'm one hundred percent sure that you take it home."

Niall nodded happily. He was feeling better now and actually Simon helped him. Niall was forced to change the target. Harry wasn't an end, to be successful was a goal, although the money didn't matter.

Simon put his head slightly askew to catch Nialls eyes.

"And hold a speech that comes from your heart. I know that Liam wrote a note to you, but it's not real words. You are genuine Niall."