24

Harry was like one big star and everyone loved him. Bobby, Nialls dad, had nothing against him and even Greg didn't seemed to feel that anything was wrong. Instead they loved Harry from the first moment and they treated him like part of the family.

"I should have tried this before!" Harry mumbled cheerfully against Nialls cheek. Niall blushed and sat down on the sofa. He wasn't used to show feelings openly. Bobby sat opposite them and Harry slid down close to Niall.

"Niall has tested many things." Bobby said cheerfully. "But we are proud now as he has found his place."

Harry took his arm around Nialls shoulders and he seemed almost to be born as gay.

"Really?" He then looked at Niall. "What did you do before?"

Bobby responded to the question.

"He have danced and he has been in a band. He can actually play guitar and he has a good singing voice."

Harry became interested, but Niall took directly away the idea as he suspected that Harry had.

"It was a long time ago."

Bobby disagreed.

"As recently as a year ago, you did think you'd be a rock star, and we have still the guitar."

Harry was even more delighted and he smiled big at Niall.

"Please, can't you play something?"

Niall frowned.

"No I..."

"Yes, you can!"

Niall looked coldly at Harry.

"NO!"

Bobby was fast. Without listening to his son no, he went away and got the guitar. Niall snarled, but Harry took it from Niall's dad and placed it in Nialls knee. Then he made so that they sat with spaces between them.

"Please!"

Niall rolled his eyes.

"But I can't anything."

Bobby disagreed.

"That song you always sang?"

Niall snarled.

"Dad, I..."

"Little things?"

(To you who read: I know this is such a typical song in fanfic. But I think it's one of the best and also that Niall IRL haven't written the song, is this my imagination and in my imagination, anything can happen. And I still love Nialls voice in this particular song.)

Niall first tried to get the Guitar sued so that the strings were okay. He hoped that Bobby and Harry would find other things of interest, but everyone expected that he would be doing this. Even Maura came in and placed herself on the opposite to them. Niall wanted to growl and scream and  not doing this. He had actually never played in a band, but he once had that dream. He had been sitting in the boys' room and had dreams, that was all.

"I don't know if.,,,!" Niall hesitated, he blushed. "It was a long time ago."

Harry just smiled reassuring to him.

"Take the time you need, but I actually want to hear you sing."

Niall swallowed. He gave Harry a quick glance.

"Maybe you should keep your hands over your ears?"

Maura heard it and she laughed a little bit.

"Niall has a good voice. At one time he talked about going to London and apply for a television program, but we never came there."

Niall agreed.

"Because I knew I couldn't win."

In the end, he was forced to do something. He took some accord on the guitar, and he cleared his throat a little.

"I wrote the song when..." he swallowed. "When I had dreams so it may not mean that much to me as the text."

Harry snorted.

"Sing Now!"

Niall played the right accord, and he was surprised that he still remembered.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me", he sang hoarsely. Yes, he was unsure of his voice in the beginning but when he got to the chorus, it was easier. "I will not let These little things Slip out of my mouth ... But if I do ... It's you ....!"

Niall never noticed Harry's reaction. Instead, he happened to be in that state, when his hand moved and he sang out all that as he had once had written down. He almost got dreamy eyes, because he had once written the song to the proposed in his life. He had a fantasy about meeting a guy and it would only be right person from the beginning. Niall had no idea that the dream would come true.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you... And you'll never treat yourself right darlin 'but I want you to.... If I let you know I'm here for you... Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh "

When the last chord was played, it was total silence in the room. Niall looked cautiously up at his parents and then at Harry.

"Eh!" Niall swallowed. "I told you it wouldn't sound good?"

Harry seemed to have a different opinion. His mouth was wide open and his face so soft. He got up a smile and it was as if he were in a trance.

"Now I know who's going to sing to me when I go to bed."

Niall frowned.

"Huh?"

Harry just stared at him.

"That was wonderful. God, what a voice you have. Why haven't you told that before, you can sing?"

Niall blushed.

"I don't know..." he whispered hoarsely. "You haven't asked?"