18

Warning again... :3

Just so that you know ♥

xxx Nelly

.............................

"We have to make up the time as we have missed and you'll all be here this weekend."

Niall felt how his courage fell. He looked over at Harry, who in turn looked sad. But Simon was more demanding. He had lost money when Niall was sick and now they had to pay the price.

"All weekend?" someone asked. Simon nodded.

"Yes all weekend and I would like that we are struggling to get on with the work. We have a lot to do before we can relax."

----

Niall was leaning against the wall. He watched as Harry acted against other actor, and he followed him closely. It was exciting in a way to be that close to him, but at the same time Niall realized that Harry had told the truth. Niall didn't no longer see a diva, a star, he saw a man. He saw a normal man looking for love and struggling to be himself.

"Cut!"

Simon's voice echoed through the room. and he stood up.

"Well dome." he said firmly. "And now all got the evening free, except Harry and Niall."

Okay? Niall stood up straight. Harry smiled big and then he looked at Niall.

"It's time."

Niall swallowed and he was close to back away. He knew that this would be a scene as would be real. Harry wouldn't just play Sam, he would certainly seduce Niall. Simon had a different opinion.

"We let the cameras roll and we leave them. I have already agreed with Harry to give them free rein."

----

Niall hesitated. Harry took his hand and took him to the bed.

"We have done everything!" he said and it was one of the replicas. Niall swallowed.

"You know I love you."

Simon stood just to hear if they said what they would say. Harry spun around and caught up Niall in his arms. His eyes were large and dark. He growled and he showed what he wanted.

"Show it!"

Niall realized it sounded like replicas from a bad porn movie. Simon left the room. Niall chose to do what was in the script. He backed toward the bed and sat down.

"Come and take what you want."

Then that happen as wasn't what the script had told them to do. Harry walked over to the bed and he smiled big. He slowly began to take off his clothes right up until he had only a pair of white boxer on. He pulled up Niall standing, and did the same with his clothes, tore them from Nialls body and then he kissed him.

Niall got into dormancy. He closed his eyes, and he let his palms landing against Harry's chest. Harry held his hands around Nialls butt and pressed herself against him. Niall couldn't t miss what happened to their bodies. The kiss changed and their tongues began to compete for the space between them. Harry moaned quietly and he let his hands slip inside Nialls boxer, down over the butt and then he pushed again. Niall groaned. He felt how hard they were. His own hands slid around Harry's body and behind his neck.