11

Niall had packed clothes in the bag, but when he stood in Harrys hallway it just felt wrong. Perhaps he should have said no? Yet he smiled wide and Harry seemed almost happy. He took Nialls hand and showed him one of all the bedrooms in the house. When Niall put down the bag on the floor, he realized one thing.

"Is this your bedroom?"

Harry came up with a big smile and he nodded.

"Where else would I leave you?"

Niall gasped and he dropped the bag straight down on the floor.

"But..."

Harry grinned and he caught up Nialls face with his hands. He put his head askew and he smiled big.

"As I said before, I'm not going to let you go and as long as you are in my house, my rules apply. You'll sleep in the same bed as me."

Niall felt his stomach tingled. Harry leaned against him and their lips met. It was a gentle kiss, not desperate and not demanding, just soft and loving. Harry gave out a pleasant sound, and then he finished the kiss with a smile.

"So Nialler...?" he whispered hoarsely. "Should we eat or should we make love?"

Okay, Niall became red in the face.

"Eat?"

Harry laughed and he took his hands away.

"I knew you'd say that." he said cheerfully. "I have dinner ready. I made a salad and some meat and some other things, just because you were coming."

----

Was this the way it felt to have a boyfriend, to live with someone? Niall ate the food and he listen when Harry told him about his successes. It felt so different. Niall had got a girlfriend before, but that was all. When they had landed in bed, lost Niall quickly the interest and he couldn't do that as she wanted. He never got excited over her body and she thought it was her fault. Niall never dared tell her that he liked the guys. Maybe it wasn't a secret for the immediate family, but for all others. Nialls mother had early noticed that her son looked at the guys and Nialls father agreed that it would never be grandchildren from Nialls side. 

"Do your mom know that you're gay?"

Yes Niall just released that issue as a bomb. Harry fell silent and he looked up from the plate. His eyes were wide and he just stared at Niall.

"Eh, what?"

Niall swallowed.

"Your parents? Do they know you're gay?"

Harry swallowed and Niall realized that it was a sensitive subject. Harry hadn't used the word gay ever and he seemed almost embarrassed by the question.

"No?"

Niall smiled slightly and he looked down at the plate.

"So you can't even tell them about us?"

Harry frowned and he seemed to dismiss the question. He swallowed and he shook his head.

"I've never had a boyfriend before and I have chosen to hide certain things for them," he cleared his throat a little. "They don't need to know everything about me."

Niall hesitated.

"So I can't tell, about you, to my parents?"

Harry cleared his throat again and he showed with the entire body that they should change the subject. It was as if he was stiff all over and he couldn't hide what he felt.