43

Niall saw the world in a fog. He smiled wide and he felt the tears came. Yes, he was happy and he understood that Harry had really made an effort for this. He heard that the guests photographed them and he couldn't care less. He bent down and took the microphone from Harry and he took it to his lips.

"Yes!"

Harry seemed relieved and he laughed a little. He took the ring on Nialls finger and then he took a ring on his finger. He stood up and quickly he pulled Niall against him and kissed him. Yes, there was that kiss that spoke about everything that wasn't said in words. Niall let his arms slide around Harry's body and he let him do exactly what he wanted to do. Their tongues, their lips and their bodies. Everything was so conscious of the slightest movement.

Harry ended the kiss, and then he laughed a little.

"So that's a yes?"

Niall nodded happily.

"Yes, it has always been yes, but this time you did it the right way."

Harry laughed again.

"Yes, I learned a lesson, and I actually understood what you meant, after some time, but it always takes time before I understand."

The light around them was shout down and instead, right as it was lit the sky up by fireworks. Niall was breathtaking. Harry smiled and he put his lips to his ear.

"I planned everything and after this we're going home, just you and me."

Niall groaned. They turned around and they saw how the sky lit up in all colors and shades. The was tingling in Nialls stomach and he felt his whole life just passed by. Yes, he thought back to all that had happened and he realized one thing, even a little Nialler can actually meet a prince, although it took a while before Harry became the real prince in Nialls life.

----

Harry tore off Nialls  clothes and he pressed him against himself and let his hands detect the slightest inch of the bright skin. Niall moaned and he let his tongue play hard with Harry's tongue. They were desperate. Harry then pressed up Niall against the front door and locked it. Then he lifted up Niall toward the door with his hands under Nialls butt. Niall pulled his fingers through Harry's hair, and he showed that he wanted more. Harry groaned and Harry rubbed himself against him. Yes, it was only Niall who was naked and Harry loved it. It was Niall who had the beautiful body, and that was always perfect. Niall groaned loudly, and finally he took down a hand and snapped up Harry's pants. He took out his hard part and he brought his hand quickly up and down over it. They both landed in the state when nothing else mattered.

"Just fuck me!" Niall got up. Harry was surprised. The Irishman wouldn't use those words normally, but now for the moment, it was almost perfect said, because it was exactly what Harry wanted to do.

They landed in a state of ecstasy. They were in the kitchen, they were on the sofa, they were everywhere and they couldn't get enough. Finally Niall stood on all four middle of the stairs. Harry was behind him, and they reached that moment when it couldn't be hold back. Harry took out his hands against the walls. He moved straight inside Niall, hard and desperate. Niall put down his cheek on the stairs and he brought his hand quickly up and down between his legs. Yes, they reached there at the same time. It was as if the plug just released and they both shook and screamed. It was as if all their feelings were gathered together for a few seconds of total harmony and their bodies poured out what they felt.

----

When dawn came, they sat both in the tub with hot water around their bodies. Niall sat in Harry's lap, with his back to him and he was playing with the foam on the water surface. They just enjoyed and there were no words to say. Harry kept on Nialls tired body in his arms and kissed his cheek, neck and his shoulders. Niall groaned slightly, and he had a smile.

"So you haven't planned when we're getting married?"

Harry laughed a little bit and he took his arms around his body.

"No, I thought you would be part of that."

Niall smiled contentedly.

"So I have something to say about the matter?"

Harry nodded happily.

"Yes, you really have."

Niall turned back his head and smiled at Harry.

"I want a small wedding on a beach, or maybe in a forest. It'll just be the immediate family present."

Harry nodded happily.

"And the party?"

Niall thought.

"A small party somewhere where everyone can be in peace and hide away from the photographers."

Harry nodded.

"And where are we going on the honeymoon?"

Niall laughed.

"Where do you want to go?"

Harry kissed him softly.

"I would like to go to Italy."

Niall nodded happily.

"Okay, we'll do it. Italy?"

The END

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm sorry it wasn't more, but my imagination aren't the best. I stop the story at the top and you get to for yourself imagining how they then lived life together.

Thanks for all the comments. AuntieJsANarray you know I love your comments and I read it all.

justwetwo You know I read all your comments and love them.

And they lived happily ever after :D

Hug Nelly