20

Niall stared at the man who stood beside Simon. He was older, had a big smile and he seemed almost like he was groveling.

"He'll take care of all your life." Simon explained cheerfully "Liam Payne has worked with many who have come up in this industry and he will make sure that you take the right work in the future."

Niall didn't know what to say. Liam didn't seemed directly as a person as know how Nialls life was.

"See me as your right hand!" He said instead to Niall. "We meet once a week and go through what is planned."

Niall hesitated.

"Can't I do that on your own?"

Simon laughed.

"No, all celebrities have their own agent and Liam is the one pulling the strings so you can just relax when you're free."

Liam held out his business card and gave it to Niall.

"You can call me whenever you want and I'm here for you."

Niall took the card and he pondered.

"Do Harry got an agent?"

Simon nodded.

"Yes, but you shouldn't have the same person as he got."

Niall chose to follow the stream and he looked up at Liam.

"Do I have something booked already?"

Liam laughed and he nodded, he was more than satisfied over that Niall asked.

"Yes there are several Reporters who want to have contact with you and I have booked you a photographer. Things start to happen and I'll make sure you get everything out of the good."

----

Harry laughed at the other end of the phone.

"Niall, it's now it starts."

Niall hesitated, and he sat down on the bed.

"But to have an agent sounds so..."

Harry seemed to understand.

"You are a star and you need to have someone who takes care of all things. Think of it as a secretary as book appointments and as know what need to be done. Liam will ensure that everything working in your life."

Niall chose to trust Harry.

"When are you coming over here?"

Harry cleared his throat a little.

"I have a lot right now!" he said as if he was exaggerating. Niall heard that it wasn't the whole truth.

"Like what?"

Harry sighed a little.

"You know, the fans, the newspapers and things that you must do. You will understand the day when you don't have time for me."

----

Okay Niall was nervous. The reporter smiled at him and he seemed generally interested.

"So you say you haven't been in a big movie before this?"

Niall swallowed.

"No, it was a wild gamble to apply for the role, but Simon dared to believe in me."

He smiled awry.

"As I have heard, it was Harry who wanted you?"

Niall blushed a little bit. He realized that he couldn't be honest.