42

Harry smiled big. They had made them self up with nicer cloths and step into a restaurant. Harry kept Nialls hand tightly and he smiled with his whole face. A waiter came up, he said nothing, but show them only where they would sit. Niall was surprised. They came into the VIP section and Nialls hile family was there. Even Harry's sister Gemma was percent, as Niall hadn't been reached.

"A surprise." Harry said happily and then he let Niall go around and say hello. Niall finally went up to Gemma, whom he hadn't met yet, and right away she hugged him tightly.

"I've heard so much about you." she said with a happy voice. Niall smiled big.

"I guess I could say the same about you."

She laughed and released him. She eyed him from the bottom up, and then she smiled at Harry.

"I have to admit that you really found a nice boyfriend."

Niall blushed. Harry came up to them and he laughed a little.

"Yes, you must find your own now." he said cheerfully to Gemma. "Nialler is mine."

Niall sat down and immediately stood Bobby up and he smiled big. Everyone turned their eyes toward him.

"I just want to say a few words before we start with the food and start all as Harry has planned." he said cheerfully. Niall swallowed. It was the first time in years he felt relaxed with his parents present. Harry sat down next to Niall and he held his hand tightly.

"Harry wanted to make a surprise for you Niall and he wanted to gather all of us who are on their side and who's now standing behind two wonderful men."

Niall had already guessed that part. None of Harry's parents were in place.

"We are so proud of you." Bobby continued cheerfully, and he smiled at Niall. "You really have proven that dreams can come true, even if you initially didn't know what a dream you should go for. I also want to thank Harry. I understand that it's thanks to you that Niall ended up in the film and I must say that you have good taste. My son is both kind, considerate, and he has a big heart. "

Niall turned red in the face. He had never heard Bobby say those words about Niall before. Harry kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Don't forget to breathe." he whispered hoarsely. Niall just smiled and he looked at Bobby again.

"Niall, we have had our battles in the family, but even if we don't always think the same thing and want the same thing, you are always our son and we love you. I really hope that we will be there for you in the future and may meet your more often. Thanks that we got to come here and thank you Harry. "

The food came in.

Niall tried to eat, but the truth was that he felt so excited. This was something that had never happened before, that his whole family was gathered and no teasing. Gemma also seemed to like it there and Harry didn't mind that only Nialls parents were present.

"So you wanted to surprise me?" Niall whispered happily. Harry laughed and swallowed the food.

"Sure, why not?"

Niall smiled at him.

"Thanks, you brought my family together here. It was a long time since I met them in a relaxed way."

Harry just enjoyed.

"Wait, you haven't seen anything yet."

Niall frowned.

"Is there more?"

Harry nodded.

"Yes, there's more."