39

Niall just staring at the box. Harry held out a new iPhone, and he was embarrassed.

"But it's not my cell phone?" Niall whispered uncertain. Harry blushed and he stepped into the hall so that Niall could close the door.

"When you left me, I tried to call." Harry mumbled hoarsely. "I came to the mailbox and in the end I was so disappointed that you didn't answer, so I threw the phone on the wall." He cleared his throat a little. "And I found out last night that it was your phone that I had destroyed."

Niall frowned.

"Did you destroyed my mobile without knowing it?"

Harry nodded. He was totally red in the face and he didn't know if he dared to look at Niall again.

"So I went and bought the newest to you and I thought it's better than nothing?"

Niall took the box but he was unsure if he would say thank you.

"But my old phone number?"

Harry smiled weakly.

"I didn't destroy that, you have still your old number but a new phone."

Niall looked down on the box, and he had a smile.

"So my phone are...?"

Harry nodded.

"It's broken and you get that instead."

Niall giggled a little.

"You must have been mad?"

Harry frowned. 

"I was just disappointed in myself and I was a little angry with you, but just a little."

Niall laughed a little and he opened the box. He had actually thought about buying a new mobile phone but he had hesitated. Now he had got one from Harry.

"I guess I have to say thank you so much. You could have chosen a less expensive?"

Harry looked quickly at him.

"I wanted you to have the best."

Niall looked up at him and he smiled big.

"Thank you, Harry!"

Harry blushed and he cleared his throat a little.

"So you're not angry?"

Niall shook his head.

"I still needed a new one."

Niall went into the room and Harry followed. He had to look on as Niall started up the mobile phone and arranged with apps and all that. Niall sat on a couch and Harry on the other. This with their relationship was still uncertain, at least for Harry. He wasn't sure what Niall wanted. Finally Niall put down the cell phone on the table and he smiled at Harry.

"So should we continue or we shouldn't continue?"

Harry swallowed.

"You mean us?"

Niall nodded.

"I just want to know, really know if I can trust you and if you end up being a diva."

Harry took a deep breath.

"I'm not a diva."

Niall rolled his eyes.

"Well, when it comes to us, you are the one who think you know everything and I also want to say what I think, but it ends always as you want."

Harry sighed. He looked down at his hands, and he nodded.