12

Okay! A small warning

hug Nelly

------------------------

Harry pulled off his towel. Niall tried not to stare at him, but it was difficult. Of course, Harry noted the attention he received, which meant that he proudly bared the body for Niall.

"I'm used to being naked." he explained cheerfully, "I'm among those who want to be nudist."

Niall swallowed. He looked down on the towel as covered his own body.

"I want to have clothes." he muttered hoarsely. Harry laughed and he pulled down the back of the chair so that he completely lay down on his back. Niall peered at him. What was down there began to react and he saw at Harry what he was after.

"Maybe I should put on my clothes?"

Harry laughed.

"No the opposite." he whispered happily. "Naked bodies are the most natural thing there is."

Niall blushed even more. He wasn't used to this. Harry let a hand slip down there and he moved the hand over himself. Then he spread his legs and continued to look at Niall.

"Come here!"

Niall hesitated.

"No, I'm freezing."

Harry moaned a little.

"I've already seen your body." he said firmly. "Come and let me be near you."

Niall swallowed. He felt almost embarrassed. Harry sat where he was and proceeded to pull his hand slowly over his hard part. Okay, Niall was a little excited by that and the memory of what they had done, in a bed, came back. In the end, Harry seemed impatient. He stood up and he took the steps over to Nialls side. Quickly, he made that the back on the chair dropped down and then he slipped up on the chair. He landed, sitting on Nialls legs and he had eyes that just screamed for more. Niall groaned quietly.

"Please, Harry!" he whispered hoarsely. "I am not such a guy as..."

Harry placed one hand on each side of Niall's head and his mare on all fours leaning over him. He looked straight into Nialls eyes and he didn't accept no for an answer.

"Off with the towel."

Niall hesitated.

"But..."

Harry smiled wryly and he lowered his head. His lips landed on Nialls chest and stroked the hair gently.

"Oh Nialler, what should I do with you?" Harry groaned hoarsely and then he kissed one of Nialls nipples. "The towel... Please!"

Niall groaned. In the end it was as if Harry's will was Nialls law and he took it away. Direct Harry smiled wide and he looked up at Nialls face.

"You see, it's pretty easy once you're naked?"

Niall felt Harrys one hand grabbed hold of what was down there. Niall gasped when he felt how quickly the body responded. Harry was still leaning over him and he seemed to know what he would do. It didn't take long time until Niall whimpered and he felt his whole body woke up. Harry bent down and he let their lips meet. Niall was desperate and he took his arms around Harry's neck to hold him. The hand moved faster and faster. Niall almost forgot to breathe.