22

They were naked. Harry was lying on his back on the sofa and Niall on top of him with his head against his chest. They had a soft blanket around them and the looked at an old movie on the TV. It was as if they had both come to the conclusion that they belonged together, but so far they didn't know how they would do outside those walls. Harry let his hand play with Nialls blonde hair and he looked more at him than toward the television.

"Niall?"

The Irishman sighed a little bit.

"Mmmm!" with eyes fixed on the television. Harry smiled a little bit. He kissed his hair.

"The film will be released next month." he said kindly and happily. "It comes up in the movie theater on a Friday and we will be there."

Niall raised his head and he looked at Harry.

"I know!" he got up. "My agent said that."

Harry gulped and he frowned.

"Can't we..." He cleared his throat. "When we're there, we go together and when we leave the car, I take your hand in mine and we go in together."

Niall just stared at him. They were silent.

"But isn't it a red carpet to walk on and a lot of fans and people?"

Harry nodded and he laughed a little.

"Well, and you have to wear stylish clothes and bring a girl at your side, and..." he swallowed. "But I'm tired of it all. I want to be me, myself., Harry and I want to be beside you."

Niall lifted the upper body by putting his elbows on either side of Harry's body. He looked straight into Harry's eyes.

"You mean we should ..." the words stopped coming. Harry laughed a little and he nodded.

"Sure, why not?" he got up and he put his head askew. "We are in a movie about gays and why not show that we are gay?"

Niall got a smile.

"Then my agent calling your agent?" he got up, just because it was that it worked. Harry laughed.

"Yes, so they make an appointment and talk about this."

Niall pulled up himself so that he came to Harry's lips and he kissed him.

"So it seriously?"

Harry took his arms around his neck.

"Overall seriously."

-------------

Unlike Harry's agent, Liam was happy and totally crazy about it all.

"We must ensure that you have suitable clothes and then you need a hairdresser so that your hair..."

Niall interrupted him with a laugh.

"Please, Liam, don't overdo it."

Liam snorted.

"You don't know how it works, but you have to be perfect that day and look as if you always wake up with perfect hair."

Niall snorted.

"You sound like a true gay?"

Liam laughing in the other end of the phone.

"I might be a little gay inside my heart?" Then he changed the subject. "Harry's agent is totally devastated, but I told him that it is this way you want it to go. You two will anyway sooner or later come out with this and it's the perfect time when you are about to launch the movie."

Niall stood b the window facing the park. He looked out over the treetops and actually he was totally harmonious inside. Harry wanted to be open with him and he wanted to show openly that he was with Niall. That's was all Niall wanted.

"And another thing!" Liam continued happily. "I have three scripts as you should read through. There are three different movies that are interested in you."

Niall was surprised.

"Three?"

Liam laughed.

"Yes, and I said I'm good at this? One is about war, one is about the love between teenagers and one is about a man who discovers that he's gay."

Niall smiled awry.

"So I have already fallen into that category, that they want me to play gay?"

Liam snorted.

"No, the one about war is a totally different film. The one with teenagers has nothing to do with gays and the last, yes it's about that."

Niall smiled.

"Send them over and I read them." he said cheerfully. "I guess I get to choose?"

Liam seemed nod.

"Of course, but a small suggestion. If you want to show that you can act more than the person as you are, then select the movie about war. It's a good one and the hero must fight in the whole movie. If you're in it, you get to have your own stunt double. "

Niall burst out laughing.

"Huh?"

Liam snorted a little.

"Yes, a guy that makes the scenes that are more difficult. He can throw himself out where you can't..."

----

Harry held up two tickets in front Nialls face. He waved a little bit with them.

"Do you see?"

Niall frowned.

"Harry, we don't have time to get away, not now?"

Harry grinned and he put his head askew.

"Not even for a weekend?"

Niall shook his head.

"No, I'll read three manuscripts and Liam..."

Harry interrupted him with a sigh.

"Don't you see where?"

Niall frowned and he looked at the tickets again. That was when he saw it.

"Ireland?"

Harry nodded and he seemed proud of himself.

"Yes, I thought your parents need to find out who I am, so they don't get a shock when they see you on the red carpet with me."

Niall stared at Harry. Did he want that seriously? Would they go to Nialls parents and tell the truth.

"I know you are happy." Harry continued happily. "But I want to meet them and at the same time I want to tell your mother that I'm gay, a big gay, as much as her son, so she can't say that you aren't enough."

Niall got almost tears in his eyes.

"Would you do that for me?"

Harry nodded.

"Yes, I care about you, and this is my way of telling you, I'm ready for anything."