32

Niall and Harry come into Simon's office. Liam was there and they had just received the message that they should come immediately. As they walked through the door they puffed out, as it didn't seemed to be something negative. When the door was closed, Simon showed that they would sit down. Niall got a Déjà vu  in his head. He sat on the couch, which Harry and Simon had once been sitting in and once said that Niall was cast in the film. It felt like a long time ago and actually Niall smiled at the memory.

"We have something to tell you!"

Simon said the word with a smile, and his eyes shone. Liam sat so he could see them both and he smiled like an idiot. Harry took Nialls hand and he seemed just as surprised as Niall was.

"And?"

Simon laughed a little. He sat down and then he said it.

"You are both nominated for an Oscar."

There was silence in the room. Niall just stared at him and Harry didn't know how he would react. Liam laughed.

"Yes, the whole film is nominated."

Niall swallowed.

"And ... uh huh?"

Simon laughed and he clapped his hands.

"I had expected that you would scream and hug us, but I understand you. The rest of us almost had expected this."

----

Harry just stared at Niall as they stood in the elevator again. They were quiet and let the truth slowly blend in.

"Incredible!" Niall got up. Harry nodded and smiled at him.

"So we might get one or two Oscars?"

Niall looked at him and he nodded a little bit.

"Talk about that I have luck on my side?"

Harry nodded.

"But it's more than luck Nialler. You did a good job in the film and I was impressed."

Niall blushed a bit and he looked down at the floor.

"Well, you said that to me sometimes."

Harry took his arm around Nialls waist and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"We might not even win, but it's unbelievable?"

----

Niall was a little pensive. Harry had forced him to go to the store to shop, and now that Niall was standing in the hall, he saw candles everywhere. On the floor lay the rose petals in a row and the row showed an arrow toward the stairs. Niall put down the bags and he took off his jacket. He followed the arrow. Up the stairs, a rose petals continued all the way to the bedroom. Niall hesitated, but there was a tingling in his stomach. He slipped through the door. The whole bed was filled with rose petals. Everywhere stood candles and formed a pleasant light in the room. Quiet music played in the background and on the bed were two champagne glasses. Niall gulped and tried to see if Harry was there. Right as it was, he felt a pair of arms around the waist and a pair of lips against his cheek. Niall giggled a little bit.

"So you want me to go away just for this?"

Harry kissed him again and then he held up a bottle of champagne in front of Niall.

"Honey, we'll celebrate."

Niall smiled big. Harry put down the bottle on the table and then he slowly began to take off Nialls clothes, but he let Nialls boxers remain. Niall spun around. Harry was naked and he took the bottle back up. He opened it and laughed a little bit.