6

Niall felt that he had done the right thing. Okay that Harry wanted to seduce him, but it had gone too far. He left Harry's house walking and he walked angrily all the way home, which took him two hours. Harry was really charming but he also believed that he could get what he wanted. Niall wouldn't be that easy to get in bed and he didn't want to be the one who totally let Harry decide everything. When Niall had left the house, he had noted that Harry had repented it all, but he did nothing to stop Niall, as now made Niall even more angry. Harry was only looking for one thing?

----

The first day they were scooting. Niall was excited. He chose to lay all that as had happened on the shelf and he came into the place with wide eyes. There he saw cameras, lights and everything that belonged to a shooting location. Direct Simon came up to him, and he smiled big.

"Welcome!" he exclaimed happily. "You came just in time. You will enter into the make-up aria and you then put on your clothes. We have no time to lose."

Niall smiled big and he felt anxious to get started.

"What scenes will it be today?"

Simon seemed to have an eye on everything.

"We will take that one when Eric and Sam for the first time are together. I thought you should get used to it before we take the larger scenes." 

Niall relaxed. It was just replicas as would be said and he didn't need to be near Harry in that way.

----

"Okay first shot!" Simon said loudly and he sat down on a chair. Niall walked nervously up to the stage as was built up for this. Harry appeared and unlike before, gave Harry no attention to the Irishman. He talked to everyone else but not with Niall. Niall understood why. Harry was perhaps angry or disappointed? Yet Niall gulped down that feeling. This was about a movie and not about them.

"Okay!" Simon said so that all listened and stopped doing what they did. "This is that part when Eric meet Sam for the first time." He then looked at Niall. "And you just need to just relax and try to be as credible as possible, just go after your lines."

Niall nodded and he felt nervous. Harry showed up and he looked at him for the first time this morning.

"Just come along!" he murmured. Niall nodded and he tried to feel as an Eric. He was forced to forget everything else.

"Action!"

Niall swallowed. Harry came up to him and immediately he was as changed. He smiled and he looked as that Harry as Niall just loved.

"Hello, Is it here as I can buy tickets."

Niall smiled slightly and he looked straight at Harry.

"No, I'm sorry. It's not."

Yes, it went well. Niall felt quickly that he got into the role, and when they were finished, everyone seemed happy with him.

"Well done!" exclaimed Simon happy and he quickly went to Niall. "If you continue like that, there wont be any problems."

Harry just went away. It was as if he avoided Niall. Niall chose not to take offense about that at all. He hadn't done anything wrong and in fact, Harry could feel what it was to get a no.

-----

"Okay, we'll take the scene in which Sam explains his love for Eric."

Niall swallowed. No, he wasn't ready for this. Directly he met Harry's eyes, and this time Harry seemed more aware of what Niall felt. He smiled wryly and content. Niall frowned, but he chose not to protest.

"It's sunset and you stand outside the station." Niall heard that Simon explained. "Eric is angry and Sam wants to make everything good again between them."

Niall hesitated, but he knew that it wasn't possible to remove this important scene. He walked up to Harry, who in turn seemed pleased.

"And a kiss?" he muttered hoarsely. Niall frowned.

"Yes, it says so in the script?"

Harry laughed a little bit.

"Really?"

The lines went well, and then they came to that kiss. Direct Simon interrupted it all and came to them. He looked straight at Niall.

"I know you may not be accustomed to kissing guys, but think that it's a girl."

Niall blushed. Harry just laughed.

"Let us do this. It's alright..."

Simon nodded weakly.

"I just want to explain to Niall that........"

Harry just smiled at them both.

"Niall know and he will do it."

Niall blushed just more. He saw the look as Harry gave him and he wasn't sure if it was something good or bad.

Simon went back to his chair.

"Okay, the kiss must be intense. You've just come to a solution, and Sam have told Eric about his feelings."

Niall stood where he was supposed to stand, leaning against a lamppost and Harry stood straight in front of him. He had a big smile on his face.

"Okay Nialler, let's kiss."

"Action!"

Niall felt his stomach tingled. Harry took his arms around his body and Niall forced up his own arms around Harry's neck. Their lips met and they both closed their eyes. Niall felt Harry kissed him, just as in his house. It was as if they were back in the chair and Niall almost forgot everything else. Harry pushed him up against the lamppost and he groaned quietly. Niall felt their bodies really was pressed together and they became hard down there. Niall didn't even resisted when Harry slowly began to move toward him, so that feeling down there was total.

"Cut!"

Harry groaned and he parted their lips. He was as red as Niall in his face and he seemed to hesitate about whether they would stop or not.

"Good work!" shouted Simon, but neither Niall and Harry heard him. Harry let his arms slowly leave Nialls body before he backed off a few steps.

"Good.." Harry mumbled hoarsely, and he got up a smile. "You're just made for that role."

Niall blushed but he chose to stare straight into Harry's eyes.

"Thanks!"

Harry gulped and he seemed uncertain, for the first time in a long time.

"I look forward to the other scenes with you."

Niall groaned.

"Me too!"