15

Niall was Irish and he had sensitive skin. On the afternoon he began to feel how red the skin had become, and he was forced to leave the pool. Harry followed him and he almost seemed slightly annoyed.

"Why didn't you say that, you could get suntan lotion?"

Niall blushed (during the redness as already was there) and he didn't know what to say.

"I forgot."

Harry frowned. He went to a drawer and took some bottles, then he forced Niall to stand in front of him. First Harry started to gently wipe him, then he took out a bottle and endorsed Nialls back.

"You can't burn yourself when you make the movie." he muttered hoarsely. "You know that everything sticks to the film, and now they have to take foundation cream everywhere and things that make you look normal."

Niall felt small.

"Forgive me but...!"

Harry kissed him gently on the neck and he then proceeded to smear his back carefully.

"I understand that you don't think about that, but next time, you must tell people that you need to something and that you got sensitive skin."

Niall nodded.

"I promise."

Harry took the ointment over Nialls butt and then the legs.

"Turn around."

Niall blushed a little. He was still naked and he wasn't used to that yet. Harry just smiled. He started with the neck and worked down.

"And you can't burn your little cock!"

Niall choked. He just stared at Harry, but the dark guy was amused.

"Yes, without that there will be no good sex scene in the movie."

Niall frowned.

"We'll just play our roles?"

Harry grinned. He grabbed Niall down there with his hand and he hugged it easily with the hand.

"Really?" he muttered hoarsely, and he stood right in front of Niall, so that there were only inches between them. "Playing roles? You saying?"

Niall gasped and he felt how it started feeling down there. Quickly took away Harry's hand.

"Yes, you said that last time. It's a role to be played?"

Harry giggled and he let his hand instead begin to rub in the thigh, he went down on his knees in front of Nialls body.

"But I think we don't have to play those roles?"

Niall felt his legs were touched by Harrys hands and Harry seemed to have sight in only one part of Nialls body, in front of his face.

"I'm Eric!" Niall whispered hoarsely. "And you're Sam?"

Niall knew what would happen. Harry was insatiable when it came to sex and he always seemed to want to do too much. Niall closed his eyes. He felt and heard how Harry's lips embraced the hard part. Softly and slowly all the way inside. Niall groaned and he turned his face upward. He took his hands around Harry's head and he let him continue. After all, it was as if Harry always got what he wanted. It was as if it was enough that he looked at Niall and then he got to do what he wanted with him.

This time it didn't take much. It was enough that it was Harry who did this. Niall opened his eyes and he looked down at Harry. Harry sucked hard, and all the time he looked up at Nialls eyes. He held his hands gently on Nialls thigh and he didn't seemed to have trouble with this. Niall groaned and he frowned.

"You will make me run out of sperm?"

Harry smiled and he let it slip out. He looked up at Niall.

"That's the idea. I will make you never want anyone else but me, just me!"

Niall stroked his hands over Harry's hair, and he swallowed.

"But you don't need to do all this for me..."

Harry licked it as if it were an ice cream, directly Niall groaned and closed his eyes. Yes, this was a heavenly kingdom, but at the same time, why couldn't they just talk about things?

Niall made quick moves and then he was there. He was weak in the knees and he grunted straight out. He felt his whole body was affected, and he dropped his head again. The whole body took kit and then it came. Harry didn't care and he didn't mind this. Niall had never met anyone like Harry, but on the other hand, he hadn't been with a guy before and he had nothing to compare with.

----

In the evening was Niall sitting with wet towels around the body. He was in pain, and the skin was really red. Harry quickly took up the mobile phone and Niall heard him talking to someone. Then he showed up in the room again with a damp bathrobe.

"Come!"

Niall frowned, but Harry demanded his obedience. He took off him the towels and replaced them with his robe. He did so that it concealed everything and then he took Nialls hand and pulled him toward the hall. Niall hesitated.

"But ... I'm naked?"

Harry smiled quickly at him, picked up the car keys and opened the door.

"You have to see a doctor. You can't come to work on Monday and look like that."

Niall was ashamed.

"I know."

Harry kissed him lightly on the lips and then he pulled him out.

"So now we go to a private doctor. He's good and he knows what to do."

Niall chose to just go along. He was in pain and he was ready to let anyone help him. Harry helped him to land in the back seat, lying, because Niall had a butt as hurt as much as the rest of the body. After that Harry sat behind the wheel and he chose to drive the car carefully, since Niall hadn't any seat belt.

Niall was embarrassed when the doctor wanted to see his body. He showed the red skin and he looked down at the floor. Harry had to do the talk and direct, he wanted something that helped. The doctor nodded. He wrote out the recipe for everything and it was as if Harry were telling him what they needed.

When they came to the house again, Harry made the bed so that Niall could have damp things around himself. He put a protection for the sheet. Damp towel, then he put Niall over the whole thing and even more damp towels on his body. Niall felt silly.

"I'm not a child!"

Harry smiled and he looked at the work he had put in.

"You're sick."

Niall snorted.

"I'm not sick?"

Harry smiled and he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Niall, I know you'll getting a fever in the morning and you will have pain. Then it's good that I will take care of you and I love to do things for you. Everything isn't about sex, it's also about your own best. "

----

Harry was right. When Niall awoke in the morning he froze and he had a fever. It was as if the whole body was shaking and he was sweating even though he froze. Harry gave him drinks, medicine and smeared his naked skin. It was as if Niall was a child again, but he was sure that wasn't the case. Niall slept almost all day and when evening came, he heard Harry talking.

"No, he's sick so let everyone get a week off."

Niall sensed that he was talking to Simon.

"I don't care if you lose money, Niall's sick and I'm not going to force him to get there."

Okay, now were all angry at Niall?

"No, we will when Niall is healthy. He's at home with me now and I'll do everything I can for him to be all right again."