26

Niall opened the morning paper and he immediately saw a large picture of Harry.

"Harry Styles's gay. The fans have seen him walk close with Niall Horan."

Harry slipped up behind him and he smiled down on the paper.

"Not even in Ireland I can be yourself?"

Niall peered up at him and quickly he saw the smile on Harry's lips.

"So you don't get angry or irritated?"

Harry laughed and he gave Niall a kiss, before he sat down on the chair next to him.

"The fans saw us and you noted those who photographed us?" he regarded Nialls face carefully, "My old I hadn't hold your hand but I did so that they could see..."

Niall cleared his throat a little and he looked down at the article again.

"At least they don't know for sure."

Harry leaned closer to him and he looked down at the newspaper.

"And they have an honest witness?" Harry laughed. "I bet it was that old man."

Niall snorted.

"I didn't think it would end up in the newspaper that quickly."

Maura came home. She had been shopping food and when she put aside the bags on the floor she took up some other magazines and placed them in front of them. She had big eyes.

"You guys are everywhere..."

Niall looked up at them and he frowned. Yes, a large picture of Harry and a small at Niall with the text: "They are now openly together!"

----

"You have to come home!"

Liam sounded stressed on the phone and serious. Niall swallowed and he realized that this could only go in one direction.

"Okay!" he muttered hoarsely "So they are mad?"

Liam laughed.

"Everyone wants to talk to you. This is this year story and you can't imagine how many people as want photos of you. It's like the whole world revolves around you. I love it."

----

Harry kept Nialls hand tightly in his hand and they did press them self forward. They did send a guy to pick up their bags, because it was impossible to do so by them self after they had left the aircraft. They both looked down at the ground.

"We need a bodyguard." Harry mumbled cold. Niall chose to just nod. It flashed everywhere and everyone people screamed their names. Niall almost got panic. He just wanted to go away, and come home.

"Are you together?"

"Harry, Niall, look at me!"

"Are you in love?"

"Will you get engaged?"

"Do you live together?"

"Can you look at me?"

Niall closed his eyes, and he chose to just follow Harry. It was as if everything was spinning and he almost lost control over himself. He didn't get air and he felt how the floor almost disappeared beneath him. He was relieved when he heard a car door opened and he opened his eyes at the same time. A man had helped them with the door and Harry took Niall inside the car. It was tinted windows, so when the door was closed they were alone without transparency. Harry sat down angrily and he peered out.