7

Niall did eventually get used to how this profession was. Some days he wasn't even in the scenes and they took only those parts where Eric was gone. Still, Niall wanted to be with them and learn how everything worked. It was just exciting to see how everyone else behaved and he actually wanted to have more than just a role after this. He learned all about the lights. Another day, he learned how to film with a camera. Everything caught his interest.

After dinner, Simon came up to Niall and he pulled him away from all the others around them.

"Tomorrow we will film when Eric and Sam having sex."

Niall turned red in the face.

"That soon?"

Simon smiled a little bit.

"Yes, they are those clips as takes time to cut together and we saw that you got some chemistry between you the other day?"

Niall swallowed.

"Really?"

Simon nodded and he smiled a little bit.

"Yes, the kiss became perfect. I just want to give you a few words about tomorrow." He cleared his throat. "I let the camera go and you will be free to do what feels right. You can talk, you can laugh and you need to try to play it as if it really happen. We will still cut the film, take what we want to have in the film."

Niall understand nothing.

"You mean we get talking and do it our way?"

Simon nodded a little bit.

"You and Harry do what you feel like, and I let a few cameras roll around you."

Niall hesitated.

"Is this a porno or what?"

Simon laughed and he shook his head.

"No, save me, no, it's just the way I'm working and Harry are also used to getting a free hand regarding certain things." He laughed a little. "No, you wont have sex, but I know it takes a lot to get such a scene to look real."

Niall realized what would happen. He almost dropped the air.

"Will we be naked?"

Simon blushed and he nodded a little bit.

"Yes, that's the idea. You should make it as real as you can and you will be naked. I know it must be hard to play against a man, but I know you can do it."

Niall sat down and he blushed just by thinking about it all. Simon seemed to understand him.

"Let's put it like this, if your opponent had been a girl, you had been happy? Now it's Harry and you have to try to see him as a girl, or something like that. It's just a small part of the movie."

Niall looked up at Simon. No! The problem was rather that it was Harry. Niall knew that anything could happen, and the question was whether Niall wanted everyone to see they do that.

"Will all stand and stare at us?"

Simon shook his head quickly.

"No, just me and another who works here."

Niall frowned.

"Don't you have a body stocking that I can get on so that I don't have to be naked?"

Simon laughed a little bit.

"No, I don't work that way. I want you to be naked and I know that all the women will love that scene once the film is shown to all."

______________________________________________

OMG just hope u like it. I can be dirty when I do a Narry story

Just read on if you can handle it... ♥

Hug Nelly ♥