3

Niall felt a tingle in his stomach. He sat and waited for the meeting with Harry and Simon. It was like one long wait, and he felt a little sick, just because he was nervous. The secretary sat and looked generally angry at him. She kept track of Niall and it was as if she didn't trust him. Niall chose to take up a newspaper and he flipped uninterested in it. The room was white and there were three couches there. The window showed a wonderful view of London.

"Niall Horan?"

Niall looked up, and the secretary was now almost beside him.

"You can follow me."

Niall put down the newspaper, stood up and with shaky legs, he followed. They went through a corridor, away to two large doors and she opened one door so that he could enter. Niall swallowed. He came into a large office, with a large desk and everything as an office needed. In one sofa sat Simon and in the second sat Harry. Niall tried not to show how nervous he was and he tried to appear more accustomed against what he was. Simon stood up and he stretched out a hand in greeting. Niall took his hand.

"Welcome Mr. Horan." he said and released quickly Nialls hand. "Sit down."

Niall tried to smile, but there was almost no smile. He sat down on a chair, as was standing in front of the sofas. He avoided Harry, even though it was he who attracted.

"We may chose you." Simon said bed a firm voice. "Harry thought that you would fit into the role and I have to admit that you are a daring venture."

Niall looked up. Simon stared straight at him, and Harry just sat and smiled. Harry was vacant in the body, and he was leaning back in the sofa. His eyes looked Niall friendly and there was nothing to be afraid of.

"Okay?"

Simon watched Niall in detail. Then he looked at Harry.

"Are you sure this is the person as you want?"

Niall looked down at the floor, but he heard Harry's dark and wonderful voice.

"Yes, he's perfect. I like his blonde hair and that will be a contrast against my hair."

Simon didn't seemed to be convinced.

"He's not used to.."

Harry interrupted him quickly with a laugh.

"Come on, Simon! I always have good sense of what we need, and this guy is going to be perfect. He was almost the only one who could all the replicas and he will fit into the movie."

Niall got up a smile. He liked to get praise from Harry. The words sounded so beautifully from his lips, and they landed in Nialls heart. He looked up and he met Harry's gaze. It tingled in the body and Niall blushed slightly. Harry was amused.

"Well, Mr. Horan?" he got up. "You want to be in the movie or not? It's up to you."

Niall smiled wide and he nodded quickly.

"Are you serious?" he then got up. Harry laughed and he stood up. He went around the table and stood beside Nialls chair.

"Yes, it's serious." he said cheerfully. "The role is yours if you say yes."

Niall stood up and he looked happily at them both.

"Yes!" he exclaimed quickly. "Yes, I say yes....!"

Simon smiled a little bit and he seemed to understand that Harry had the last word.

"Okay, then we sign the contract today." he said slightly dimmed. "We start filming in a month and I expect that you read through all your lines and can at least some by heart."

Harry took out his hand to Niall.

"Congratulations and welcome to the gang."

Niall took his hand and he looked at him. Time stood still. Harry stared straight into Nialls eyes and it was as if he almost flirted with him. His face was relaxed, yet so enticing. Niall swallowed.

"Thanks!"

Harry didn't release his hand and he didn't release Nialls eyes. He seemed almost to test him, as if he wanted to see how far he could go.

"It will be a pleasure to work with you."

Niall blushed. Harry finally released his hand, but his eyes still rested straight towards Niall.

"Thank you, sir."

Harry smiled wryly and he raised his eyebrows.

"Say Harry...." he whispered hoarsely. "And perhaps I may say Niall?"

Niall nodded quickly and he felt how dry he was in his throat. He stared at the dark-haired guy and his heart pounded. Damn, he was so handsome, he was so perfect. Full Harry was like a single magnet and Niall were drawn to him.

"The contract?"

Simon interrupted them. Niall pulled nervously the eyes from Harry and he noted that Simon held up some papers to him. Niall took them with trembling hands.

"Should I sign now?"

Both Simon and Harry was amused. They surmised certainly the fact that Niall had never had a role in a movie and he was really not even sure, himself, if he could handle this. Still, he took the pen and he signed the paper.

Niall felt Harry's hand on his back. Harry stood near him and he followed Nialls hand carefully.

"You're left-handed?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes?"

Harry smiled at him and his hand almost moved over the back.

"Interesting."

Niall swallowed and he looked at him again.

"Is it?"

Harry nodded amused.

"I've heard that left-handed are both smart and energetic at many things."

Damn, Niall gasped. It was as if Harry really flirted with him. Could it be true? Niall didn't know what to say and it just amused Harry even more.

"It will be fun to get to know you, Niall." he said with a hoarse voice. "And I look forward to playing against you, in front of the camera."

Niall couldn't say a single word. His eyes were fixed straight into Harry's eyes. It felt unreal, almost like in a dream.

"Oh....?"

Harry laughed a little bit and this time he let his hand slip a little up and down over Nialls spine, just enough to achieve something exciting.

"I look forward to all the kissing scenes."

Damn, Niall almost fainted, and he realized what he really had said yes to. There was sex scenes, and many scenes where they would kiss. Nialls cheeks turned red and he realized that this could be dangerous. Harry leaned slightly toward him and he put his lips to Nialls ear.

"If you need to practice, just tell me. I'm good at learning things out."