9

Okay! If you read the last, you know what happened. If you didn't read, they did more than just playing theater and Harry wanted to talk to Niall about what happened.

Hug Nelly

-----------------------------------

"No, I usually don't do that!"

Harry said the words as soon as they came into his house. It was late at night and Niall was just tired, but he still wanted to hear what Harry wanted to say.

"Was that the way you acted in the role?"

Harry laughed. He lit the light in the ceiling and spun around. He smiled wide and he straightened the pile with his hand.

"No?" he got up. "If I did that with everyone I play against, I would get a bad reputation and I prefer guys."

Niall swallowed.

"So it was because it was me?"

Harry nodded and he smiled awry.

"What did you think?"

Niall hesitated.

"That you lived yourself into the role?"

Harry laughed. He took a few steps towards Niall and he was again amused by the Irishman.

"You need to know one thing." he whispered happily. "It has happened once before, and back then I was like you,  a new actor. And I haven't done it until now, because it was the only way to be with you."

Niall jaw dropped. Harry laughed some more. He walked over to Niall and he looked straight into his eyes.

"Yes, I have wanted you since I saw you the first time. I was happy that the headlamp made so that you didn't see me. I had a smile on my face all the time."

Niall blushed.

"So you decided that I would.....?"

Harry nodded happily.

"I told Simon that if he didn't choose you, I didn't want to be in the movie."

Niall didn't know what to say. Harry took up a hand and drew a finger across Nialls lips.

"And I took you to my house to test you." he continued hoarsely. "I wanted to see if you too were gay or maybe wanted me and I was impressed when you dared to go as far as you did."

Niall frowned.

"I got angry."

Harry nodded and he let his fingers emphasize Nialls cheek and face.

"I know." he whispered happily. "And I was glad that you got angry. I know now that you not only see me as Harry Styles, the big star. You see me as a man as you want."

Niall gasped and he felt his cheeks became hot.

"Do you flirting seriously with me?"

Harry put his head askew and he looked down at Nialls lips.

"Yes!" he whispered dark. "I flirt with you."

Niall groaned. Harry raised both hands around Nialls cheeks.

"So do I have any chance?"

Niall swallowed. He chose to just nod. Harry become a little serious and he looked into the eyes Nialls.

"One thing only." he continued hoarsely. "It may not come out to my fans. It's between us and only us."

Niall chose to nod. Harry smiled again.

"I don't want them to know that I'm gay and the fact that I choose men before women. They'll continue to fantasize about me and think I'm like everyone else."

Niall couldn't put any weight on the words. He was spellbound by this man.

"Certainly?"

Harry released his face and he looked at him as if he were a work of art.

"Everything as happens in this house, stays in the house, although I want you in the same way as a guy want to have boyfriend."

----

Niall couldn't fall asleep. When he got to the apartment it was as if he came from a dream and landed in reality. Harry wanted him? Niall sat down on the bed and he smiled big. Not even that feeling of being abused appeared. It was as if Niall still had suspected that Harry didn't want to be open about his private life and Niall understood him. There wasn't a single newspaper as hadn't a picture of Harry. His name sold and everyone took advantage of it.

Niall took off his clothes, brushed his teeth and he lay in bed. He smiled all the time and he felt his whole stomach tingled. So Harry was Nialls boyfriend? Or maybe they were just friends? It didn't matter which, because Harry almost had said that he loved Niall. Okay, it was too early for those words. If Harry had asked Niall what he felt for Harry, he would replied: "I adore you." but that had certainly been wrong interpreted. Perhaps Niall should say: "I like you more than you can imagine?" Yes, he was in bed and came up with different phrases to say, if the question would come up.