4

One month. 

Niall was in heaven and he took up the script again. He sat down at the kitchen table, and immediately he realized another thing. He couldn't work when the apartment looked like a pigsty. He did something he hadn't done in a year. He began to clean. Yes, he got the energy to do something more than just a dream. It was as if he finally got the chance, and now he would do all he could, so it would be a happy ending. He had still that feeling that Harry had flirted with him. Okay, it could have been an misinterpreted, yet it felt as if Harry really wanted to play against Niall, in this particular film. Niall washed the mirror and immediately he saw his own face. He smiled a little bit and took his hand through his hair. Actually, he was now glad that he was Niall Horan. Harry had wanted just him in the role as a lover, and no one could stop them.

The script was pretty easy, at least for Niall. He had many replicas that suited him, and they were easy to rehearse. He tried to learn all as Harry would say, and at the same time he read through everything. The movie was about a man who was gay, but he didn't dare to be openly about that. He acquired a lover (as Niall played) and then it was almost like jealousy. Niall would get angry over that the role of Harry's character, wasn't standing up for the love as they had. Niall smiled a little bit. Yes, there were some scenes where he would kiss Harry. This felt unreal. Niall would kiss the greatest actor of all time and he got paid for it?

----

The last week before they would start shooting things began to happen. Niall had to go to the movie studio and try on clothes. He quickly realized that he really would have a different style against what he was used to. Tight pants, unbuttoned shirts and more color than he was used to. He frowned but Wendy, who had the main responsibility for the clothes, seemed to feel the opposite.

"You have to live yourself into the role." she said quickly and firmly. "You're no longer Niall, you're Eric, the person you are going to play."

Niall swallowed and he chose to stay with her in that opinion. He got on a pair of tight-fitting swimwear and he sensed what scene they were made for.

"Neat!" Wendy murmured, and she smiled a little bit. "If you want, you can insert something up front to make it a little bigger."

Niall blushed and he looked quickly at her.

"No thanks..." he mumbled. "I'm satisfied with what I have."

She smiled which made Niall feel worse. He looked down at the trunks, and he noted that not even himself saw that he had something down there. Damn it!

"I like it!"

Niall froze and he spun around. Harry came walking toward him, and he almost seemed to suck all that was Niall. Niall blushed. He had only to those ossified trunks on. He felt naked and destitute before this big star.

"Eh, you do?"

Harry came up to him and he nodded amused. His eyes slid from the top and down, and he seemed to see every detail.

"Yes, you look like an Eric." he said hoarsely and Niall had directly that feeling that Harry wanted to say something more. Niall tried to hide that he felt naked and he really tried to smile.

"So in a week we'll be started?"

Harry nodded and he took his hand through his dark and gorgeous hair. It was short and it was perfect on his head. Niall didn't know no other man who was just as perfect as Harry. It felt like those green eyes could get the miracle to happen and that dazzling smile made everyone shiver with pleasure, just Harry looked at you.

"Do you need to practice?"

Niall hesitated.

"I think I can my replicas by heart."

Harry stood closer, too close, and he looked straight into the eyes Nialls.

"I'm not talking about the replicas." he whispered hoarsely, and he looked down at Nialls lips. "I'm talking about what will happen without words."

Niall swallowed and he almost dropped his chin.

"Do we need to practice that?"

Harry laughed a little, and he put his head askew, he still stared at Nialls lips.

"Yes, that would be pretty necessary because we have quite a few scenes where we're going to..." he paused and he licked his lips "...be Kissing."

Niall was weak in his knees. He just stared at him. Now he was sure that Harry wanted to seduce him. Niall hesitated. Maybe Harry felt that Niall was an easy victim? Okay, he was an easy victim.

"When?"

Harry looked into Nialls eyes.

"Tomorrow?"

Niall swallowed.

"Where, when and how?"

Harry smiled wryly and he raised his eyebrows.

"I'll send a car." he whispered hoarsely. "You come to my home where we can practice undisturbed."

Niall was trembling all over and he didn't know on which leg he would stand at.

"Certainly...?"

Harry nodded happily.

"You can come in the morning if you want?" he continued. "Let's say the car will pick you up at eleven o'clock?"

Niall nodded nervously. Harry smiled and he looked one last time down over Nialls body.

"I like guys with hair on their chest." he muttered hoarsely, and then he turned around and left the aria. Remained was Niall and he felt small. This was just too much. Harry wanted to practice with him and then it wasn't about what they would say. Wendy laughed a little bit against him.

"I must warn you. Harry likes to have the upper hand and when he gets tired, then you're no longer that interesting for him."

Niall had already anticipated that part. He swallowed again and he looked at her.

"Do he always flirting?"

She nodded a little bit and she looked at him.

"Yes, he's one of the few that can really get who he wants. It's up to you how far you want it to go."

----

Niall could fantasize about everything. Also that Harry seduced him. That night he dreamed a wet dream. There was nudity, groans and kisses. He woke up, because of that, in the middle of the night and was totally sweaty. He stared up at the ceiling and tried to realize that it was only a dream. He sensed that Harry just wanted to use him, but it felt like there was more going on. Niall frowned. He wouldn't be easy to get in bed, No, Niall was the guy who said no and instead withdrew. Harry was the opposite.

"I can say no!" Niall muttered aloud to himself, but he heard that his own voice failed him. Could he say no to Harry? The question was also if Harry approved a no? Niall frowned. This would be tough and to meet with Harry all alone in his home didn't help.