29

Niall stood in front of the mirror and he regarded himself carefully. His hair was blond and nicely prepared. He was wearing black shirt, black jacket and black pants. Harry had chosen that he would also have a gold chain around his neck and actually Niall was now like a big star. He smiled a little bit and he had really made  a change. He was no longer a young man without a goal. Now he had everything and this particular evening, he would walk on the red carpet and everyone could see him. He would leave an imprint. Harry appeared. He was also wearing black clothes, but his shirt was more unbuttoned and he wasn't only a gold necklace he had rings and he was handsome. Niall spun around and smiled at him.

"I'm not ready for this!"

Harry smiled awry. He walked over to Niall and took his hands.

"Well, you were born for this."

Niall smiled a little bit and he looked down over Harry's gorgeous body. He was sexy. Harry read his thoughts, and he laughed a little superstitious.

"We can't make it..."

Niall looked up at him again.

"Huh?"

Harry giggled.

"We can't do a quickie. I see at your eyes that you like what you see, but that can wait."

Niall rolled his eyes.

"Harry, I didn't even think about sex."

Harry grinned and he seemed to have a different opinion.

"Your eyes told me otherwise." he whispered happily. "And I had done it voluntarily but the black Limousin have come and stand outside."

Niall nodded and he chose to change the subject.

"And when we get there we will go over the red carpet and let the photographers take pictures of us?"

Harry nodded.

"Yes and the TV channels want to talk to us, but we just pick out a few of them. We can't talk to everyone."

Niall swallowed.

"And you take care of the talking?"

Harry laughed a little bit.

"If you want?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes, you are the one who knows what to say. And I'm the one who should be quiet."

Harry grinned and then he gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"Smile, it's the only thing you need to do. Smiling as if the world is the best place for us and then it becomes what it becomes to be..."

-----------

Niall swallowed. Harry stepped out of the car first and then Niall. It was as if they landed in another world. It flashed from all directions and all shouted their names. Harry quickly caught up Nialls hand and smiled at him.

"Breathe and smile, that's all."

Niall swallowed, and he got up a smile. They slowly began to walk along the road, the red carpet. Everyone seemed to be like crazy, and it was as if Harry and Niall were the kings of all. Niall smiled and he followed faithfully with Harry. Sometimes they stayed up to let the cameramen to take their photos. Sometimes they walked to a reporter and talked. Niall was more silent, and he tried to land in reality.

At the end of the road caught Harry suddenly up Nialls face with his hands and kissed him. All screamed and there was jubilation all around them. Niall moaned and Harry ended the kiss. Niall looked questioningly into his eyes.

"Why did you do that?"

Harry grinned and he let his hands caress the Irishman's cheeks.

"Now they saw the kiss!" he whispered happily. "I want to see the headlines tomorrow and that image under."

Niall pushed him teasingly.

"You really want to create headlines?"

Harry grinned.

"Yes, why not? We only get this chance once. In the morning they will be tired of us and then we are old news."

Niall just smiled. He began to understand how Harry was thinking. The news of their relationship had already began to calm down and soon no one would soon care. Niall was just unsure if he wanted to be as open as Harry now wanted to be.

"Come on, Nialler!" he whispered hoarsely, and he put his head askew. "You love to kiss me and it was just a kiss."

Niall snorted.

"Well, I noticed that."

Harry grinned and took Nialls hand again.

"Let's go in and see the movie. I haven't seen all the parts yet."

Niall realized one thing.

"I haven't seen any of it?"

Harry was grinned wider.

"All the more reason to go to the premiere?"

----

Simon held out his arms and hugged them at the same time.

"Welcome my big stars."

Niall giggled. Then the champagne glass in hand, and they became in to the movie theater. Where there were other celebrities and other important people in the film industry. Simon show them to their seats and he smiled big.

"You'll like it. I'm so happy with this movie."

Niall sat down and he sipped champagne. Harry was placed next to him and quickly he caught up Nialls hand. It was as if they belonged together, more than as now, and nothing could come between them. Niall liked it and he smiled at him.

"Have you seen the sex scenes yet?"

Harry nodded a little bit,

"Yes?"

Niall swallowed.

"And?"

Harry grinned.

"You can see them for yourself soon."

And then the light went down in the ceiling. All become quiet and the movie started, without advertising. First came the music, then Harry's name, then Nialls name and so on. Then came the name of the movie.

"All the love"